Reviews

• Sep 01, 2021

Yes, this is a silly farce. So were "Animal House" and "The Blues Brothers", and they are considered classics. I liked this better; certainly it's more suited for the whole family. The plot is simple: wealthy Milton Parker has died and his will specifies that his survivors (servants as well as relatives) must complete in a scavenger hunt to gather up various items, which must be taken and not purchased. The items are placed into various bins per group of competitors, and the items are awarded points. Those who get the most points by the end of the time period wins the fortune while the others get nothing. The rest of the movie consists of funny ways for the various groups to get the items and making it back to the home with them, along with one family who resorts to stealing from the others. Not high art, but good low art.

• Jun 01, 2021

All star casts have a tendency to be over rated, this one, however, is everything you want in an all star cast. The fun never stops as you find yourself giggling through one crazy adventure after another. And EVERY STAR is wildly hilarious. You get your monies worth on this one. Enjoy

• Sep 02, 2020

I thought this was a pretty good film. It wasn't the best but it was really good I highly enjoyed the comedy.

• Sep 14, 2019

This is one of my top 10 favorite movies!

This is one of my top 10 favorite movies!

• Sep 23, 2016

I watched this because I am trying to watch all of Schwarzenegger's movies in order. He really isn't in it very much, so don't watch it for Arnie. This is your typical goofy 70's/80's comedy. Lots of people getting injured in ridiculous ways and car chases. It's a good late night and nothing else is on movie, but that's about it.

• May 24, 2016

Underrated gem of a comedy. Richard Benjamin is terrific!

Underrated gem of a comedy. Richard Benjamin is terrific!

• Nov 14, 2014

• Oct 09, 2014

Went to the theatre when it was $2.50 to watch this

Went to the theatre when it was $2.50 to watch this

• Aug 31, 2013

Realise par le recidiviste Michael Schultz, Scavenger Hunt est un film ennuyeux, repetitif, hysterique, particulierement laid, previsible, impersonnel et tres mal joue (seuls Scatman Crothers et Arnold Schwarzenegger sont acceptables, ils sont malheureusement presents que pour un cameo) avec un score irritant. Vous l'aurez compris, il n'y a rien a sauver dans cette cata.

• Mar 12, 2013

A total late night movie that was on Channel 7 as a kid. Almost passable as entertainment but then again without cable TV the big competition was snow on the screen.