Scavenger Hunt Reviews

• Sep 14, 2019

This is one of my top 10 favorite movies!

This is one of my top 10 favorite movies!

• Sep 23, 2016

I watched this because I am trying to watch all of Schwarzenegger's movies in order. He really isn't in it very much, so don't watch it for Arnie. This is your typical goofy 70's/80's comedy. Lots of people getting injured in ridiculous ways and car chases. It's a good late night and nothing else is on movie, but that's about it.

• May 24, 2016

Underrated gem of a comedy. Richard Benjamin is terrific!

Underrated gem of a comedy. Richard Benjamin is terrific!

• Nov 14, 2014

• Oct 09, 2014

Went to the theatre when it was $2.50 to watch this

Went to the theatre when it was $2.50 to watch this

• Aug 31, 2013

Realise par le recidiviste Michael Schultz, Scavenger Hunt est un film ennuyeux, repetitif, hysterique, particulierement laid, previsible, impersonnel et tres mal joue (seuls Scatman Crothers et Arnold Schwarzenegger sont acceptables, ils sont malheureusement presents que pour un cameo) avec un score irritant. Vous l'aurez compris, il n'y a rien a sauver dans cette cata.

• Mar 12, 2013

A total late night movie that was on Channel 7 as a kid. Almost passable as entertainment but then again without cable TV the big competition was snow on the screen.

• Feb 14, 2013

After seeing the grand It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World (1963), I stepped into this movie skeptic, as it is more like It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World, with just some tweaks here and there. Reviewers didn't help also, as from what I saw it (Scavengers Hunt) drops in the middle of good and awful. So I decided to see it for myself and I have to admit the plot is stupid and far fetch compared to that of It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World, the acting is of a lower grade the directing could use some work, the screenplay is all topsy turvy, making me laugh all the way through as things just kept happening every second. I enjoyed this movie, the producers went all the way to copy as much as they can from It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World, the movie is also filled with a lot of cameo appearances, we even get to see one from Mr. Terminator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger who was all young. The movie's whole idea is so bogus that you start to doubt from the start if this movie is going to be any good. The plot is about a Milton Parker who was a multi-millionaire and holds an estate worth over 200 million dollars. A game lover himself, Parker upon his death had his relatives, domestic staff and a taxi driver gathered together for the reading of his will. Which stipulates that a Scavenger Hunt will be held to determine the beneficiaries of his 200 million estates; each team has to get some particular items (without purchasing them) and each item on the list carried specific points, the winning team the team with the most points at the end of the hunt gets all his estate (200 million), the rest get nothing. The teams involved in the hunt were: 1. Parker's son in-law and his children 2. Parkers servants which were his cook, butler, driver and maid 3. A taxi Driver extremist (who was an extremist when it comes to stupidity and being brainless) 4. Parker's Sister Stella 5. Parker's nephews Kenny and Jeff Stevens The sad thing though is I got to see this movie because someone was nice enough to convert the VHS version to digital for me, no DVD of this movie has been made (as of now) which is sad as this is one movie that I recommend any to see to get a good laugh, the movie is highly under rated, but it is good. www.lagsreviews.com

• Dec 19, 2012

If you're in the mood for zany, it's great--An Unsung Classic!!

If you're in the mood for zany, it's great--An Unsung Classic!!

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Aug 13, 2012

I tried & I tried & I tried to like this movie but I just could not do it.I just felt like the movie & actors came off as trying to hard to be funny & it wasn't that funny at all.The 1 & only scene that I truly found funny I really can't remember to much about.Something about that 1 group with the lady, Her spoiled son & that other guy who's always fighting with him being chased by a bunch of guys.Ah forget it, whatever.The 1 thing I did enjoy about Scavenger Hunt is seeing a bunch of 70's stars together in 1 movie.Who wouldn't enjoy that?