Scooby Doo! Camp Scare Reviews

• Nov 06, 2019

It was okay but weird story line

It was okay but weird story line

• Jul 26, 2019

With a new art style, the return of Matthew Lillard from the theatrical live-action films as Shaggy and its fair share of fun and mystery, Camp Scare is one of the better Scooby-Doo movies out there even if it lacks some of the magic of the better DTV movies from the "What's New, Scooby-Doo" era?

• Apr 25, 2019

A really good movie.

A really good movie.

• Aug 26, 2018

While not one of the best of the Scooby animated films, it had its funny moments, a few nods to camp slashers here and there, and a Scooby is a mad good driver apparently.

• May 26, 2018

A lot of kids like Scooby Doo see what you think of it

A lot of kids like Scooby Doo see what you think of it

• Mar 19, 2018

The twists and turns of this film will leave you on the edge of your seat. The characters aren't Boo Brothers level, but still impeccably written and designed.

• Feb 21, 2018

Fun for anyone if you like cartoons then you may like this! Hay I know people that enjoy the show I’m not a big fan of Scooby Doo but this one was able to pull through

• Oct 30, 2017

I watch this one when I was younger I thought it was just OK but I know a lot of people liked this one it was funny I think

• Apr 22, 2017

I gotta say, this was actually a really fun movie. I haven't seen many Scooby Doo movies in quite a while, so I decided to watch a few. Saw Zombie Island, thought it was pretty good, came to watch this one next literally just because you get to see Daphne and Velma in swimsuits and I'm a lecherous lil' shit like that. I was wonderfully surprised by some monsters that, while not original, are actually executed really well and feel like they mean business, as well as gorgeous animation (even with the 3D CGI vehicals!) and some of the funniest Scooby Doo dialogue I've ever hears. You can actually find out exactly what's going on a good few minutes before the gang does, and most likely will, and the twist is wonderfully silly. Might be a little scary for really young kids, but even without a boat load of adult jokes, I, as a guy in his late teens, thought it really stood up by itself even for my tastes! If you've got 7-11 year olds, watch it, even if you don't, watch it, it's really fun.

• Nov 30, 2016