Scream of the Wolf Reviews

• Jun 21, 2014

This is an exceptionally well made for TV movie that has your standard werewolf movie stuff,but yet its a strange kind of duck,with a surprise twist--'Scream of the Wolf' is one of the more fascinating stories from the 70s!!

• Apr 22, 2013

The story to this movie was really good and the grindhouse style made it real enjoyable for me.

• Jan 16, 2009

A surprisingly relatively decent werewolf movie. Probably better than it should be, considering it was a TV movie.

• Jun 03, 2008

Dan Curtis of "Dark Shadows" fame need I say more?

Dan Curtis of "Dark Shadows" fame need I say more?

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Mar 08, 2008

Now this is how I remember Drive In movies to be. Peter Graves played the part of a wimp, far cry from MI. Still wainting for the werewolf. Its in my collection. I enjoyed it. Neat seeing the cars from 1974 throughout the film.

• Jan 01, 2008

111111111111111111111111111

111111111111111111111111111

• Oct 20, 2007

Monster movie with no monster. False advertisement. I want my $1 back.

Monster movie with no monster. False advertisement. I want my $1 back.

• Sep 21, 2007

a great horror movie

a great horror movie

• May 26, 2007

This one is alright.

This one is alright.

• Apr 24, 2007

interesting, creepy, stupid really....

interesting, creepy, stupid really....