The Sentinel Reviews

• Oct 29, 2018

Conventional action sequences and a mediocre plot render The Sentinel as a disappointment.

• Jun 11, 2017

What is with Michael Douglas and having an affair...? lol jeez! Decent action/thriller, but nothing really noteworthy. Basically just a time waster if you're in the mood for this kind of thing.

• Jun 03, 2017

Secret Service Film yang kurang macho karena peran utamanya juga udah ga bisa macho2, mau ada aksinya, mau plotnya keren tapi mentok karena casting (Douglas) nya juga terbatas karakternya buat main film ginian. Jadinya, begitulah ...

• Dec 30, 2016

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Aug 16, 2016

Industrial grade shagger Douglas is a Secret Service agent who's been getting it on with wives of colleagues and the Pres, bad move. This makes him hard to believe when three numbskulls coerce another agent into giving up the top man. Thus ensues some mind boggingly dull chases, moronic decision making and the cast wearing slippers to ensure they didn't wake up any of the leads as they slumbered their way through this dogs dinner. You can practically see the smile on Douglas' face when he finally walks out of the Whitehouse and collects his cheque. Review contains spoilers* *so you don't have to watch this, thank me now.

• Dec 29, 2015

We left the theatre it was that bad...

We left the theatre it was that bad...

• Dec 21, 2015

I mean, sure, I enjoyed the cast. But The Sentinel spends too much time building up to the action, and there's no payoff once we get there.

• Oct 15, 2015

A medium action movie related to white house and the plot of killing the president. Although Douglas is the first actor, Sutherland is too 24 style to cover up the movie. Overall average.

• Sep 14, 2015

Starts as an interesting thriller then quickly turns into a generic paint by numbers bore.

• Mar 29, 2015

Although it comes with some predictable twists anyone can catch early on, this film does sport some good performances from it's leads and ends up being an overall good popcorn-thriller that doesn't waste your time. B