Chat gim (The Seven Swords) Reviews

• Jan 05, 2016

Very poorly paced film and many plot holes even in the director's cut.

Very poorly paced film and many plot holes even in the director's cut.

• Oct 26, 2014

I'm a great fan of Tsui Hark. His movies are stylish ripping yarns. A mystical Chinese Seven Samurai.

• Dec 16, 2013

Its all right for what it was. Could have used some more editing to take off about 30 mins more

• Nov 09, 2013

another winner from tsui

another winner from tsui

• Jun 04, 2013

seven swords is a brilliant film the bad thing is its subtitled which is not kl

seven swords is a brilliant film the bad thing is its subtitled which is not kl

• May 05, 2013

I don't like his way of directing. I don't like the script. I don't like the plot. Everything seems terribly hectic and overtly dramatic. It was very much difficult to differentiate between two village girls that were a bit of a main cast. The martial art choreographer definitely was far from awesomeness.

• Apr 13, 2013

have brought this film twice now 1 on DVD and 1 on itunes

have brought this film twice now 1 on DVD and 1 on itunes

• Dec 07, 2012

This was an epic movie with flourishes of originality. Absolute mesmerising weaponary and fighting, like a chinese lord of the rings kind of! :P

• Dec 01, 2012

Excellent, nuff said.

Excellent, nuff said.

• Aug 02, 2012

ok if you don't like blood, gore and watching body parts being hacked off..you won't handle this film...you will also need to either read English subtitles or have your DvD set to translate to English...this is a Japanese film. It is a wonderful film of Seven Warriors who want to stop armies from killing the villagers who choose to practice the martial arts. You have to really be into this kind of film.