Sex and Death 101 Reviews

• Aug 19, 2014

I am more than convinced that Simon Baker is really a bad actor. nothing about him makes a movie worth to watch

• Aug 09, 2014

Could have been a good movie! Good idea, horrible execution!!

Could have been a good movie! Good idea, horrible execution!!

• May 29, 2014

I didn't think it was predictable. The ending surprised me. The actors were flat though, or just the characters were.

• Dec 25, 2013

A man's life is turned upside down when he receives an e-mail with the names of the women he has and will ever have sex with and encounters a femme fatale who targets men guilty of sex crime. A deeply flawed attempt at being clever about sex and death.

• Oct 19, 2013

Odd story that is filmed well with some quirky acting that includes a little nudity. Script gives an easy story to follow but is rather shallow so is relaxing as you do not need to think, unless you are under four. Nibbles: Rhubarb Fool.

• Jun 11, 2013

Accidentally came across with this film and it just wasn't that great, sad to say.

• Dec 28, 2012

Story oke , not really my favorite that Simon guy .

Story oke , not really my favorite that Simon guy .

• Dec 01, 2012

La historia es entretenida, aunque algunas partes de la trama sean inverosimiles, el final es patetico, de un tono subido en otras. Regular es de esas comedias, poco divertidas.

• Oct 22, 2012

Very neat idea, with cliche parts. Still, a very fun, sexy, and meaningful film. I highly recommend the newest feature from the director of Heathers.

• Aug 16, 2012

very funny simon baker , i really did not know he had this sort of comedic side , i mean he is very charming but the grandmother scene was so funny my sides hurt. What people who gave this a rotten score need to know is that this is not a rom com or anything like it its comes closer to The hangover in the way its presents it's humour and i like it that way