Shark Swarm Reviews

• Apr 05, 2017

Even at its best; Most of the garbage in SyFy's Maneater series is at least short; Shark Swarm has the gall to be almost 3 hours long. Putting up with the shoestring budget and over serious drivel for that long is far too much to take.

• Apr 01, 2013

it's not a bad movie, but at 2 and a half hours long, you could of cut out an HOUR of human interaction and had a better movie. Lots of shark action, but lots of focus on the human actors...and most of them are serviceable at best. 2 Stars, simply because I laughed my ass off at the swim instructor who died after showing the little girl the water was fine and the mom ignored the kid by yammering away on her cell phone. Some pretty decent modern realism in a horror movie, and the acting was that bad.

• Nov 04, 2012

Good acting, kept us entertained without demanding our full attention. For a shark movie we liked it. Wouldn't watch it again, but I didn't feel like it was a total waste of time. Among the shark genre we gave it a B mostly for the good acting by Daryl Hannah and john Schneider who did a lot with very little.

• Oct 13, 2012

A film that is way too long and lacks the gore or smart performances to be enjoyable at any level.

• Oct 02, 2012

Not the best shark movie but not bad :)

Not the best shark movie but not bad :)

• Aug 26, 2012

Bien pourris comme je les aimes...lol

Bien pourris comme je les aimes...lol

• Jul 11, 2012

I just saw the movie, by god its AWFUL, boring premise, plot holes. I didn't feel anything for the characters eaten by the shark, just one boring death after another -.- in 4 words: A loooooooooooooooong BORING film. Just stick to Jaws :)

• May 13, 2012

Trying to copy the Benchley novel instead of the Spielberg film doesn't fool us any further.

• Mar 23, 2012

Has Daryl Hannah always been this bad? Bad as in bad actor, that is. A LONG movie about a pack of sharks that attack the beaches of California. There is actually a lot of shark attacking scenes, more than usual in the nerdy genre, Computer animated fish that is, but still. The plot and espcially the end makes you die a bit inside though. We get the usual suspects. The larger than life villain, the righteous fisherman, the geeky and stupid kids and a lot of fish. But too long, way too long

• Mar 11, 2012

This movie is way too long. It's very slow which doesn't help. The characters are awful and the sharks just randomly kills people while human drama plays out. There are some tense scenes but the ending is slow and there could of been a lot of things changed to make this movie shorter. Boring and a time waster.