Shoot the Messenger Reviews

• Mar 29, 2019

One of my favorite films!

One of my favorite films!

• Jul 02, 2018

Watched on Roku. I liked it it was on one of the drama channels. Dealt with issues on defemation and forgiveness. Dealt with issues on being black in the UK. Nice resolve in the ending.

• May 15, 2009

This movie was AMAZING..I saw this at the African Film Festival at Wash U in St. Louis..one of the best films I've seen.

• Mar 28, 2009

I saw this movie last night at the African Film Festival at Wash U. - I would highly recommend renting this movie (probably available via netflix). It was extremely controversial for its time (2006).......similar to the way Do the Right Thing got to people. This film was at times hilarious - at times heart wrenching - at times angering (if that's a word!) and at times just plain frustrating. Guaranteed to get a rise out of anyone who views it!