Snakes on a Train Reviews

• Feb 06, 2020

I seriously wish I could give this movie zero stars. I felt like I wasted an hour and thirty one minutes of my life. The acting is bad, the scene where the girl and her parents get attacked looks cheesy and the CGI is nothing short of atrocious. Hell even when the woman turns into a giant snake and eats the train I'm sitting there like wtf am I watching? And this is supposed to be a sequel to Snakes on a Plane? They should've named this movie "Snakes of Pain and Headaches"

• Aug 27, 2018

Not watchin’ Dis Booooooooooooooooooooooring

Not watchin’ Dis Booooooooooooooooooooooring

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Mar 27, 2015

At least it wasn't *meant* to be good.

At least it wasn't *meant* to be good.

• Feb 09, 2014

We all knew it was going to bad, but how bad? The best part is definitely the end where the snake eats the whole train. The FX are so bad it's just plain hilarious. Unfortunately there isn't that much here to laugh at because for some reason the people that make these movies never bother placing their tongues firmly against their cheeks. The whole cast are pretty creepy, i'm not sure why anybody here would enjoy the nudity, i mean what's so hot about some creepy ex-cop molesting a squirming uncomfortable woman with her bra off? Am i just weird or something? I mean, that looked like rape foreplay to me. O__O Anyway. Snakes on a Train, you know it's gonna be crap so just go with it.

• Feb 07, 2014

The film's trailer should have stated, "How far would you be willing to go to prove you're stupid!"

• Nov 29, 2013

What was the point of making this film?

What was the point of making this film?

• Feb 23, 2013

• Jan 12, 2013

cheap and lazy be would a horror film

cheap and lazy be would a horror film

• Aug 22, 2012

A find it just a good movie. Story is simple. Just one thing a find very good maked, it's the very big snake at the end of the movie that was very good. But for the rest a just good movie, nothing more.