Soldiers Three Reviews

• Dec 30, 2018

Soldiers Three is an excellent film. It is about a British general who reminisces about the days when he was a colonel in charge of a British Army battalion. Stewart Granger and Walter Pidgeon give fantastic performances. The screenplay is well written. Tay Garnett did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the action and adventure.

• Feb 03, 2018

Hreat comedy-adventure film based on Kipling stories of British India. Funny, exciting, rousing action.

• Oct 18, 2015

seemed like a lame remix of 1939's 'gunga din'

seemed like a lame remix of 1939's 'gunga din'

• Oct 11, 2007

Lots of people (including its stars) have made this out to be some kind of turkey, but with such low expectations, I really enjoyed it. Much better than most of the stuff that passes for humor nowadays, and the principal actors (Robert Newton, Cyril Cusack, Stewart Granger, David Niven) make it highly watchable. Cyril Cusack is adorable!