Something to Talk About Reviews

• Aug 08, 2016

Feel good ending after a couple of rich brats finally go through a rough patch as adults. Excellent locations & props - and a quality cast that knows how to deliver a line all wrapped up in a Goldie Hawn production.

• Apr 25, 2015

A romantic comedy yaaaawwwwnnnnnn.

A romantic comedy yaaaawwwwnnnnnn.

• Aug 15, 2014

It's an affair to remember when the aftermath was exaggerated and created pathos along the way. But the light side of that is the nice performances of the cast to make things resolved towards the smart-moved outcome after some surprising moments with warmth. (B+) (Full review coming soon)

• Jan 28, 2014

I gave it a one star bc, this movie all though one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Was amusing do to its easy predictability. But I will pretty much sum it all up in a few sentiences and can tell you if you might like it or not. If you are into movies where men are all complet morons, revert to primal nature act's and can't hold a candle stick to womens intelligence then this is your movie. J Roberts plays her roll very well if you have seen any of her movies then you know the roll she plays ( the Bi@$h who knows everything, runs everything except her personal life, and all but one man in the movie is a complet jerk off) same as all her movies.

• Aug 16, 2013

Julia Roberts has the biggest mouth since Martha Raye and Bob Hope's nose. But, oozes sex. I ask myself Why??? Why??? Why???

• Aug 02, 2013

It's more Kyra Sedwicks movie she steals all the scenes.

It's more Kyra Sedwicks movie she steals all the scenes.

• Aug 01, 2013

I don't care what anybody says, this is a damn good movie!!

I don't care what anybody says, this is a damn good movie!!

• Mar 05, 2013

if your man cheat on you, what would you do? i'm glad that Grace (Julia Roberts) stay with Ed (Dennis Quaid) instead of choosing divorce b/c of feeling like a failure after divorce.

• Mar 02, 2013

Something to Talk About is a little to slow and subtle for most viewers, but it has a reserved humor about it that appeals, and it never panders. The fact that it's not the usual blunt Hollywood fair, and the fact that it's a chick flick, will probably keep it from general appeal.

• Jan 30, 2013

It was a cool movie. i didn't like the girl that played her daughter she sounded creepy. A nice setting Savannah GA.