Spaceballs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spaceballs Reviews

April 26, 2018
Great MOVIE! tHERE IS NO BETTER scifi parody film out there!!
April 25, 2018
VERY FUNNY. WATCHED 3 TIMES IN A ROW. WOULD SEE AGAIN. COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING
April 23, 2018
Overacting is an art!
Dot Matrix (voiced by Joan Rivers) has perhaps the wittiest line in the whole movie, most of the others rely on classic schtick, which isn't bad, but more wit would have improved the movie a lot.
½ April 22, 2018
Mel Brooks at his finest nothing better than a Star Wars spoof.
April 14, 2018
Better than black panther the b-movie will ever be. And thats something you can take to the bank.
½ April 14, 2018
Extremely funny! Rick Moranis is excellent!
April 11, 2018
This is horrible but I cant help but like this
March 30, 2018
While its not the best acting, and not all jokes hit perfectly, it's still the best movie parody I've ever seen, and one that I will recommend to everyone I meet.
March 27, 2018
Hilarious, at many moments.
March 19, 2018
Star Wars, but better
March 16, 2018
This is one of the movies I think of when I think of the golden age of spoof movies. It's a very silly, enjoyable movie that I keep coming back to, and like many others, I don't understand why it got a mixed critical reception.
February 24, 2018
While the humour and acting are clever as ever, they don't distract from the poor-looking sets and unoriginal script
February 17, 2018
One of the greatest spoofs of all time!
February 9, 2018
Yo! It's balls, in space. What else is it?
January 24, 2018
It's a movie that tries its best to be a bad movie and it succeeds in the funniest way possible, It's truly a classic parody film, and a guilty pleasure
½ January 18, 2018
A great parody to my favorite movie franchise of all time! Most jokes hit spot on!
January 12, 2018
I really like this movie a lot,a lot of fun laughs
½ January 10, 2018
A Mel Brooks Cult Classic parody. Dated, but still funny.
January 10, 2018
By far the best parody film I have ever seen, and it has kept me laughing since the early 2000's. With witty humour, 4th wall breaks, references and more laughs than you can poke a stick at, Spaceballs will keep you entertained. It gets better with age, especially for viewers who grew up in this era of movies.
December 31, 2017
AWESOME!!!! So funny great movie let em watch it when they are young. Also, MAY THE SCHRWATS BE WITH YOU!