Spaceballs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spaceballs Reviews

April 14, 2018
Better than black panther the b-movie will ever be. And thats something you can take to the bank.
½ April 14, 2018
Extremely funny! Rick Moranis is excellent!
April 11, 2018
This is horrible but I cant help but like this
March 30, 2018
While its not the best acting, and not all jokes hit perfectly, it's still the best movie parody I've ever seen, and one that I will recommend to everyone I meet.
March 27, 2018
Hilarious, at many moments.
March 19, 2018
Star Wars, but better
March 16, 2018
This is one of the movies I think of when I think of the golden age of spoof movies. It's a very silly, enjoyable movie that I keep coming back to, and like many others, I don't understand why it got a mixed critical reception.
February 24, 2018
While the humour and acting are clever as ever, they don't distract from the poor-looking sets and unoriginal script
February 17, 2018
One of the greatest spoofs of all time!
February 9, 2018
Yo! It's balls, in space. What else is it?
January 24, 2018
It's a movie that tries its best to be a bad movie and it succeeds in the funniest way possible, It's truly a classic parody film, and a guilty pleasure
½ January 18, 2018
A great parody to my favorite movie franchise of all time! Most jokes hit spot on!
January 12, 2018
I really like this movie a lot,a lot of fun laughs
½ January 10, 2018
A Mel Brooks Cult Classic parody. Dated, but still funny.
January 10, 2018
By far the best parody film I have ever seen, and it has kept me laughing since the early 2000's. With witty humour, 4th wall breaks, references and more laughs than you can poke a stick at, Spaceballs will keep you entertained. It gets better with age, especially for viewers who grew up in this era of movies.
December 31, 2017
AWESOME!!!! So funny great movie let em watch it when they are young. Also, MAY THE SCHRWATS BE WITH YOU!
½ December 25, 2017
Pretty funny, but if I wanted to see a real joke I'd just go watch the last jedi
November 14, 2017
This Star Wars parody of a movie is hilarious!!! The characters are a ton of fun to see, ecspecially Colonel Sanders and Lord Dark Helmet, the jokes are comedy gold, probably in my opinion the best movie parody done right!!!
October 29, 2017
As a comedy it works very well for being memorable.
October 25, 2017
this is our favorite Mel Brook movie ever, This movie is funny and hilarious too