Spaceballs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spaceballs Reviews

January 9, 2017
Yogurt, Mega Chupa, Casco Oscuro...??????
½ January 5, 2017
Yes, it's so stupid but funny and very good entertainment more than original Star Wars.
December 24, 2016
This is really funny and this is the best Bill Pullman movie I seen
½ December 18, 2016
Not Mel Brook's best film or funniest but still a comedy classic.
½ December 16, 2016
This is incredibly funny and Rick Moranis is excellent!
½ December 12, 2016
It was one of the best parody film ever made on history
October 29, 2016
what the hell is wrong with these critics? its funny as hell and has good acting, directing etc. its a great film.
September 11, 2016
Hilarious
Spoof of Star Wars
August 18, 2016
Mel Brooks aborda el género de la ciencia ficción con "Spaceballs", prácticamente una parodia a "Star Wars", con pequeñas (pero efectivas) referencias a "Alien" o "Planet of the Apes". Rick Moranis es muy divertido como el villano Dark Helmut, John Candy es simpático como"Barf" el perro humano sidekick del héroe y el mismo Mel Brooks interpreta dos personajes: el malvado presidente Skroob y el mentor Yogurt. Los fanáticos de la comedia de Mel Brooks y los fanáticos de "Star Wars" se van a divertir mucho.
½ August 9, 2016
best comedy ever 80,s classic
August 6, 2016
I wonder what self-absorbed type of neckbeardery finds this unfunny.
jamrcla
½ July 30, 2016
Abit of a guilty pleasure, Some funny moments, A great spoof film, Does go abit over the top and silly but what spoof film doesn't.
July 27, 2016
It is one of the funniest movies in history.
July 25, 2016
Spaceballs is one of those movies that is totally unnecessary, but it turned out to be a huge success.
July 19, 2016
A little late to the spoof table, Spaceballs still carries on as an amusing (albeit underwhelming) parody film. Just make sure you never come across the godawful cartoon it spawned *shudder*
½ July 17, 2016
160716: Ouch, though I did laugh occasionally. I believe this film's time may have passed.
½ July 11, 2016
Rating: 67%
Though it's not with out its relentless stupidity and cheesiness, Spaceballs is a proudly self-aware spoof that deserves a little more than just one watch.
July 6, 2016
I see your Schwartz is as big as mine... Now let's see how well you Handle it...
½ June 18, 2016
Few funnys parts with the shaving cream in mouth and one guy kept on looking all around when sonar went out, good alien reference. Cat guy terrible, darth Vader wanna be stupid, yoga stupid
June 9, 2016
Anyone that would critic this film against the likes of a Blazing Saddles clearly doesn't get the point. This is what I call a burner film; it's even more of a spoof than most spoofs. We're not talking Young Frankenstein where there is clearly respect for the original tale, or Robin Hood: MIT where they're just having a blast. This film makes the ridiculous of Star Wars even more so, and takes some shots that are great. I love this movie.