Spaceballs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spaceballs Reviews

February 17, 2018
One of the greatest spoofs of all time!
February 9, 2018
Yo! It's balls, in space. What else is it?
January 24, 2018
It's a movie that tries its best to be a bad movie and it succeeds in the funniest way possible, It's truly a classic parody film, and a guilty pleasure
½ January 18, 2018
A great parody to my favorite movie franchise of all time! Most jokes hit spot on!
January 12, 2018
I really like this movie a lot,a lot of fun laughs
½ January 10, 2018
A Mel Brooks Cult Classic parody. Dated, but still funny.
January 10, 2018
By far the best parody film I have ever seen, and it has kept me laughing since the early 2000's. With witty humour, 4th wall breaks, references and more laughs than you can poke a stick at, Spaceballs will keep you entertained. It gets better with age, especially for viewers who grew up in this era of movies.
December 31, 2017
AWESOME!!!! So funny great movie let em watch it when they are young. Also, MAY THE SCHRWATS BE WITH YOU!
½ December 25, 2017
Pretty funny, but if I wanted to see a real joke I'd just go watch the last jedi
November 14, 2017
This Star Wars parody of a movie is hilarious!!! The characters are a ton of fun to see, ecspecially Colonel Sanders and Lord Dark Helmet, the jokes are comedy gold, probably in my opinion the best movie parody done right!!!
October 29, 2017
As a comedy it works very well for being memorable.
October 25, 2017
this is our favorite Mel Brook movie ever, This movie is funny and hilarious too
October 8, 2017
One of the slapstick comedy genres best. Plain and simple top spoof movie of all time.
½ October 1, 2017
This movie was pretty funny. There were some really good gags, but I prefer Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles.
September 10, 2017
Don't know much about other people when it comes to classic comedies/spoofs, but this is not only quite hilarious to me, but is a pretty decent childhood satire of mine. There may not necessarily be a lot of laugh-out-loud moments, but the overall concept is pretty humorous and fairly creative for a spoof. Brooks, Moranis, Candy and the rest of the cast were certainly not the most laugh-out-loud crew, but were still pretty well up there when it comes to older and classic film comedy.
½ September 2, 2017
hahahah LUDACROUS SPEED
½ August 24, 2017
Classic Mel Brooks - in space!
August 11, 2017
Though by no means a great movie, this has enough clever movie references, silly one-liners and hilarious 4th-wall-breaks to work well in the spoof genre.
August 11, 2017
This movie made me laugh big time.