Spirited Away - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Spirited Away Reviews

½ April 18, 2017
Saya teringat kembali dengan kutipan Zeniba di film ini, "Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can't remember." Kalimat tersebut benar-benar menggambarkan ketika saat saya lupa dengan kisahnya saat menyaksikan kembali film ini di bioskop. "Spirited Away" merupakan salah satu animasi terbaik yang pernah dibuat. Pengalaman Chihiro memberi banyak pelajaran bagi penonton. Seperti ketulusan hati untuk menolong, keserakahan materi, hingga kekuatan cinta. Visualisasi imajinasi yang amat disayangkan bila terlewatkan. Wonderful!
April 11, 2017
I've watched this many times since childhood. My most favorite Japanese film*^^*
½ April 11, 2017
Simply the greatest animated film of all time!
½ April 8, 2017
Among the most important films of this century: greatest anime classic, wonderful children's film, beautiful and lavish illustration, and fantastic fairy tale. Winner of many awards. Probably will go down as best film of that year if not decade.
April 8, 2017
I truly love this film. I'm a huge fan of fantasy and this is the most creative fantasy film that i ever seen. It makes me think of Alice In Wonderland and Labyrinth and The Neverending Story and all those other classics except this is it's own story. It's a classic that in my opinion everyone should see.
March 27, 2017
The astonishing and indelible creation of Miyazaki has impressed me. This unique fable is haunting, genuine, and inspiring. It vividly reaches the most complicated levels of animated surrealism in the most luminous and enchanting form of coming-of-age. 97/100
March 20, 2017
The of Miyazaki's films I saw, and wholly inspiring.
March 15, 2017
One of the best films I've seen so far in my life. A must watch.
March 14, 2017
one word....perfect.
March 10, 2017
Disturbing, dazzling, astonishing, and glorious, "Spirited Away" is one of the best fairy tail anime and movies of all time. Engaging art style and a riveting plot make this film pleasurable.
March 8, 2017
Still my favorite movie/anime of all time
½ March 6, 2017
Le Voyage de Chihiro est une belle porte d'entrée pour les néophytes de Miyazaki. En revanche, c'est aussi une redite de tout ce que le réalisateur a fait auparavant, un mélange de tous ses thèmes chers en un peu plus de deux heures (dont on pourrait vraiment couper un bon quart d'heure), ce qui donne au final une histoire peu intéressante et franchement épisodique, avec une résolution chaotique. L'animation est cependant exceptionnelle et le score de Joe Hisaishi, bien que moins légendaire que ses précédents, est au diapason. Chihiro est tout de même le premier film de Miyazaki qui ne donne pas l'impression d'une véritable création et c'est vraiment le problème.
February 25, 2017
One of the best films ever made, in both film and anime. Hayao Miyazaki's groundbreaking achievement sets the standard for future anime legends (such as Mamoru Hosoda) and for inspiration of the upcoming decades. As much masterpiece as it is legendary.
February 23, 2017
A movie experience that'll blow you away. Miyazaki truly does show you that our imagination when nurtured has more potential than most have tapped into yet. He pushes the boundaries of what our minds can conjure up and brings us something fresh and new. Truly an inspiration. A film Miyazaki surely meant for you to watch, love, forget, and inspire you to create something of your own.
February 23, 2017
Spirited Away exceeds the already high expectations for a Hayao Miyazaki film with a fantastic story that will have you watching it again and again.
February 20, 2017
I once saw a quote that says "Disney movies touch the heart but Studio Ghibli films touch the soul." This movie definitely stuck with me as opposed to giving me a ride on an emotional rollercoaster.
February 12, 2017
The most amazing adventure I've ever experienced.
February 6, 2017
My wife is a big fan. I'm not so much into animes, but it was an interesting one
February 3, 2017
Favourite, I watch it over and over
January 29, 2017
Best animation movie ever.