Spy Hard Reviews

• Nov 26, 2018

Judging by Leslie Neilson's involvement I was hoping for a second coming of the Naked Gun films but I was wrong in my assumption. Spy Hard may have tried to cash in on Leslieâ(TM)s name but the fact that I cannot remember anything about this movie says everything. To be fair I am rating it a 4 meaning there has to be some redemption factor, probably a few scenes. I will watch it again but I feel that you can give this one a pass if you have better comedy films around. Better films out there that are funny.

• Nov 18, 2018

Spy hard was such a horrible movie. I have seen it for the first time and it was completely stupid. I had no idea what the humor was all about. I thought spy hard was going to be very good but I guess it was super bad. Still Leslie Nielsen was funny in it.

• Oct 16, 2018

I don't recollect much of this film simply because Leslie Neilson has been in some much better efforts than this- airplane, the police squad and the naked gun series to name just a few. Spy Hard may have tried to cash in on Leslie's name but the fact that I cannot remember anything about this movie says everything. To be fair I am rating it a 4 meaning there has to be some redemption factor, probably a few scenes. I will watch it again but I feel that you can give this one a pass if you have better comedy films around. (Okay)

• Sep 24, 2018

What can I say about Spy Hard? Only one name- Leslie Neilson. But alas one man alone cannot do everything. I don't recollect much of this film simply because Leslie Neilson has been in some much better efforts than this- airplane, the police squad and the naked gun series to name just a few. Spy Hard may have tried to cash in on Leslie's name but the fact that I cannot remember anything about this movie says everything. To be fair I am rating it a 4 meaning there has to be some redemption factor, probably a few scenes. I will watch it again but I feel that you can give this one a pass if you have better comedy films around.

• Sep 12, 2018

I don't recollect much of this film simply because Leslie Neilson has been in some much better efforts than this- airplane, the police squad and the naked gun series to name just a few. Spy Hard may have tried to cash in on Leslie's name but the fact that I cannot remember anything about this movie says everything. To be fair I am rating it a 4 meaning there has to be some redemption factor, probably a few scenes. I will watch it again but I feel that you can give this one a pass if you have better comedy films around.(Even Leslie Neilson can't save Spy Hard).

• Aug 20, 2018

• Jul 24, 2018

• Jan 13, 2018

Terrible boring movie with Leslie.

Terrible boring movie with Leslie.

• Dec 19, 2017

Spy Hard tries way to hard to be a good spoof. Nielsen is too old for this role and plot to work. It lazily throws in spoofs to other genres too, that feel out of place.

• Aug 15, 2017

Im gonna be honest- I enjoyed this movie quite a bit. I laughed at a good amount of the jokes, but there were so many of them that it was kind of exausting. By the end I just got tired of it, and was checking my watch. But like I said, about 60-70% percent of the jokes got a laugh of out me. I wouldnt give it a recommendation, but maybe give it a look if your interested.