Star Dust Reviews

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Dec 22, 2010

Starstruck girl makes her way to Hollywood, is discovered and becomes a star. Cliched and hackneyed it may be but this was actually a reworking of Linda Darnell's own story. Her's didn't end as happily as this, she actually watched this the night before she died in a fire.

• Mar 19, 2010

One of the few movies with an totally original idea and they ran with it and it was fun to watch....great actors well executed!

• Aug 31, 2009

it's been a year since i watched for the last time, but i still remember that i really liked it.

• Jul 08, 2009

wTF wHerez The pOsTer PicTure =[

wTF wHerez The pOsTer PicTure =[

• May 17, 2009

simple but entertaining.

simple but entertaining.

• Apr 19, 2009

i love this movie! just watched it at HBO and it rocks...so romantic and so breathtaking...

• Mar 18, 2009

This was the best love/adventure story that I have ever seen. It is so lovely. It is a fairy tale gone wrong, then twisted to become a dream come true. Where do you find adventures like that? If you know where, tell me.

• Feb 24, 2009

also a very good movie

also a very good movie

• Dec 10, 2008

This movie was okay i guess. I okay because: -it was hard to follow -it didn't make sense how the star had fallen in the first place -the witches were DEAD ugly

• Nov 02, 2008