Reviews

• Jun 27, 2013

I guess we're counting "rides" as "movies" now, so sure. I give Star Tours FOUR RIDE POINTS.

• Mar 20, 2013

Now that they revamped this, all that is left is a memory. Star Tours was way cool but maybe not if you have motion sickness. I never caught that Paul Reubens was the robot's voice as a kid.

• Jan 16, 2013

Would not call this a movie but ya the old star tours is amazing and will be missed.

• Jul 15, 2012

so awesome i almost hurled!

so awesome i almost hurled!

• May 24, 2012

I'm pretty surprised to see "Star Tours" featured on Rotten Tomatoes, since it's a *ride* and not a movie. But it's a fun ride, I'll give them that.

• Apr 27, 2012

Loved this ride at Disneyland!

Loved this ride at Disneyland!

• Jan 25, 2012

'Star Tours' is definitely one ultimate adventure, based on the wild 'Star Wars' riding experience! :)

• Jan 01, 2012

ah Disney what a ride!

ah Disney what a ride!

• Sep 13, 2011

I saw this when I went to Disneyland in 2009. Awesomeness!

I saw this when I went to Disneyland in 2009. Awesomeness!

• Jun 25, 2011

This isn't a movie either! Its a friggin' Disney theme park ride (well not anymore they updated it recently). Why does Flixster post these things on here???? Next thing you know we'll be reviewing fucking commercials. >:-O