Star Wars: The Last Jedi Reviews

• 1d ago

I liked the movie myself

I liked the movie myself

• 2d ago

It's not my favorite Star Wars movie. The story was not that great. But I still enjoyed it. To me Rian Johnson just completly did things the way he wanted to with this movie and did not care or even respected the fans of Star Wars. And I truly hope he stays away from the Star Wars franchise.

• 6d ago

I lost interest and and was disappointed from the moment Luke tossed his lightsaber over his shoulder... It was like: screw this and screw you... and I felt: okej, screw this movie. And it was all down hill from there. I was detached. The story didn't glue on me, and the current political awareness permeated every action made me feel like it wasn't a Star Wars saga I was experiencing. Zero stars

• Aug 14, 2019

All I can say bad, bad, and bad. They have literally sucked the spiritual life out of the franchise.

• Aug 12, 2019

George Lucas should demand his franchise back before he loose the fan base.

George Lucas should demand his franchise back before he loose the fan base.

• Aug 12, 2019

This movie may have killed the saga.

This movie may have killed the saga.

• Aug 11, 2019

This was a disappointment. The entire film recycled content from the other movies to the extent that there is very little creativity or originality in this film. The plot is boring and lacks continuity and consistency with the legacy created in the original trilogy and the prequal trilogy. Though many argue that criticizers hold unrealistic expectations, there are so many obvious issues: Luke's sad legacy, the illogical strategic action, pointless segments and characters. It's a big, big sad.

• Aug 11, 2019

Garbage...pure garbage!!

Garbage...pure garbage!!

• Aug 10, 2019

This is no longer star wars. I really don't know how you can screwed a movie so bad

• Aug 10, 2019

The plot is resolved twice in the movie, but it seems that nobody notices.

The plot is resolved twice in the movie, but it seems that nobody notices.