State Property Reviews

• Jul 30, 2017

I liked it cause it reminds me of when me and my friends made movies lolol

I liked it cause it reminds me of when me and my friends made movies lolol

• Jun 04, 2015

The filmmakers had no clue how to make a coherent movie. Instead of having an heart or realism the actors become sill carcheratures pretending to be gangsters.

• Oct 07, 2014

It was a ok movie, but the people seem to make these gangster films are not rally saying nothing if you ask me.

• Jan 20, 2014

Damn son its really good i liked it.

Damn son its really good i liked it.

• May 16, 2013

In the tradition of Blaxploitation, State Prop is brutal. To me, much better than PAID IN FULL.

• Jul 07, 2012

"GET DOWN" or " LAY DOWN" One mean movie! I liked it!

"GET DOWN" or " LAY DOWN" One mean movie! I liked it!

• Oct 11, 2011

• Jun 12, 2011

these movies were really weak hahahaha

these movies were really weak hahahaha

• Jul 21, 2010

• Jun 25, 2010

Very disappointed with this movie. I was fine with acting (which was average at best, but whaddaya expect from a bunch of rappers), but the script was absolutely atrocious. Beans would say "Get down or lay down" in the most forced, contrived way, I realized what we'd be in for. And wth was purpose of Jay-Z in this movie under than to mumble some words indicipherably to Dame? I wasn't expecting Oscar stuff but was expecting a decent street flick.Now I just want my 90+ minutes back.