Striking Poses Reviews

Poor acting, lots of twists

Poor acting, lots of twists

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    May 22, 2008

This movie was a total mess with more twists and turns than "wild things". Initially I watched it for a b-grade movie fix after seeing it advertised in the tv mag as starring Shannen Doherty... just knew I was in for a so-bad-it's-good...no-wait-a-second-it-IS-really-bad guiity pleasure! This one was beyond even what I could have expected. Shannen really can't act and I thought I had it all figured out fifty minutes into the film, but then it twisted, and twisted again, and again... and in the end I couldn't even keep up with who was double crossing who. At no point was the acting or storyline ever convincing in this movie. Great piece of b grade trash, see it for a good laugh.

• May 18, 2008

This is an amazing movie, with amazing plots twists and another amazing performance by Shannen Doherty

• May 21, 2007

this is a good film to

this is a good film to

• Mar 09, 2007

I thought it was really, really good, until every one betrayed to each other... shame