Stuart Little - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stuart Little Reviews

October 22, 2016
Brilliant charming whimsical!
August 11, 2016
Stuart Little is cute, but the third act was a bit too generic.
July 19, 2016
The two who steal the whole movie is Nathan Lane as Snowbell and Steve Zahn as Monty. Their hilarious presences in the film make for an enjoyable kids film.
May 16, 2016
I love it have it back on Netflix us streaming please, :)
jamrcla
½ February 25, 2016
Liked it more than I should of, Loved it as a child but watching it now I realise how silly it is, But kids will enjoy it.
February 5, 2016
Love the movie as a kid. Not good or bad, but still fun for families
½ January 5, 2016
The cast gives this film a significant boost to an almost by the numbers kids film.
November 7, 2015
Everyone loves this movie. Very cute and family friendly. Great message and heart.
September 26, 2015
Packed with great performances all around and good special effects, Stuart Little is perfect entertainment for kids and adults.
August 15, 2015
I love this movie so much it makes me feel like a little kid again.
July 30, 2015
Stuart Little is a poor family film with useless laughs and a horrible script
May 30, 2015
An odd, but good family movie.
½ May 28, 2015
Cool little hip mouse.
May 15, 2015
Fairy tales are real.

The Little Family are in the market to adopt an orphan and give their current adopted son George a sibling. They decide to adopt a walking, talking mouse named Stuart. Stuart will need to bond with his new brother, George, who is reluctant to accept a mouse as a brother. Meanwhile, the family cat has his own plans for Stuart.

"Talk to the butt."

Rob Minkoff, director of The Lion King, Stuart Little 2, The Haunted Mansion, The Forbidden Kingdom, Flypaper, and Mr. Peabody & Sherman, delivers Stuart Little. The storyline for this picture is fun for children and reminded me of the Smurfs pictures. The animation in this was very well done and blended with the reality well. The cast delivered good enough performances and includes Michael J. Fox (as the voice of Stuart), Geena Davis, Jonathan Lipnicki, Nathan Lane (voice), Hugh Laurie, David Alan Grier, and Jennifer Tilly (voice).

"That's not a mouse. That's my brother."

We came across this on HBOGO and thought it would be a fun movie to watch as a family. This was okay and entertaining. It kept my daughter's attention pretty much all the way through. It was far from a classic, or worth purchasing, but it is worth a viewing.

"I feel four inches tall."

Grade: C-
March 28, 2015
Great book to movie adaptation. I heard this is the first cgi animation in real life movie, well that's what it said in the interview of stuart little. Michael j fox as stuart and Jonathan lipnickel as George are a good mouse to kid relationship in the movie.
February 7, 2015
Such a silly, ridiculous film, but somehow it works and you can't help but love it. It's cute.
January 18, 2015
Surprisingly good ;)
½ January 14, 2015
Stuart Little is an instantly forgettable mess with nothing to highlight. That's all.
½ December 27, 2014
The tiny mouse exploring the huge world surrounding it emphasizes with the adults here, and maybe the little ones are the ones to love exploring it along with it.