Summer Lovers Reviews

• Aug 03, 2020

A really fun adventurous movie! Would be fun in todays movie market.

A really fun adventurous movie! Would be fun in todays movie market.

• Mar 22, 2020

Loved this movie! I watched this by accident in 2004, and became a fan. Last 2019 visited most islands spots where the movie was made.

• Sep 02, 2019

This is a terrible movie. The dialogue is sincerely atrocious. You won't be able to stop watching it, and you will want to leave for Greece immediately. The photography is gorgeous. The locations are gorgeous. The people are gorgeous. It is a total fantasy. It sucks. I've probably watched it a hundred times. This is my shame.

• Jun 18, 2016

An 80's romp trying to masquerade as something more serious. It's an 80's style, stereotypically male take on a menage a troi. Very pretty to look at.

• Aug 18, 2014

A great primes... but kinda dated now. This movie needs to be remade. In 1982 they had to be conservative, but now they could be much more open with a threesome's sexuality.

• Apr 08, 2014

Risqué yet innocent.

Risqué yet innocent.

• Feb 01, 2013

beautiful scenery but that clearly doesnt cover up for a good story line or a good set of dialogue delivery opportunities..

• Oct 07, 2012

This is the second movie of my life! It's all about beauty: the actors, the place, the music... just makes me grab my stuff and go visit Santorini!

• Jun 09, 2012

I'm half paying attention but I think it's so wrong that Peter Gallagher was sucha HOTTIE at 27!!! How is that possible ugh geez that's wrong. I guess it's ok if people are into soft core lol

• May 22, 2012

Good romance involving 3 people! Great location shots in Greece!

Good romance involving 3 people! Great location shots in Greece!