Super Sucker Reviews

• May 02, 2020

This has been on my *to watch* movie list for 17 years....I have saved the newspaper review article from NYTimes on the movie .... and now here we are during the CoVid 19 Pandemic and time was on my hands...I am checking off a list of *Make Me Laugh* movies. Love that Jeff Daniels is loyal and uses his Michigan roots to film and promote theatre arts. Like a four range octave of a vocalist, he has a four octave range of acting abilities from hilarious to serious and back to laughter and everything in between. The cast he lassoed in for the movie each reveled in their role. You have to love Kate Peckham's many looks from Mid-Century Mad Men Style to Disco Diva, and Sandra Birch with her, "I've used these vacuums as a housekeeper/maid and you can use ‘em too...." and the stylistic Screenplay fugue where each vehicle passersby look over, "Vacuum Cleaner Salesman," ... Matt Letscher and Harve Presnell know that being able to be at your game playfully is tonic for a weary soul. Was a fun movie and refreshing, full belly, laugh out loud. Have fun with it and keep an open mind when the Nuns stop traffic to defend the pursuit of happiness salesman of the year. Life is curious; don't take it too serious. Enjoy!

• Feb 09, 2014

great film. hit's the nail on the head in it's own special way

great film. hit's the nail on the head in it's own special way

• Dec 27, 2012

I was their for the world premeire. Gotta love the hometown movies.

I was their for the world premeire. Gotta love the hometown movies.

• Jul 26, 2008

HAHA This is what I do for a living love this movie!!! Ain't nothing like the nap nipper!!!

• May 10, 2008

kinda funny but way over the top if you know what I mean!!

kinda funny but way over the top if you know what I mean!!

• Mar 16, 2008

Absolutely ridicules! I loved it! I mean, I don't know if I would ever use a vacuum attachment in that way, but why not make a movie about it.

• Mar 10, 2008

I serious;y think this was based off of Kirby

I serious;y think this was based off of Kirby

• Feb 16, 2008

Will keep you laughing until the end.

Will keep you laughing until the end.

• Dec 27, 2007