Surfer, Dude Reviews

• May 19, 2019

Any review less than 4 stars just doesn’t get it or hates the genre. I’ve watched this more than my son has watched Toy Story. Never get old.

• May 19, 2019

It bombed!! Didnt like it

It bombed!! Didnt like it

• Jan 21, 2019

The best part was Matthew McConaughey wore the same pair of shorts and nothing else the entire film. Recommended if you're watching a series of surf movies.

• Feb 02, 2018

It has its faults, but its an enjoyable flick.

It has its faults, but its an enjoyable flick.

• Apr 16, 2017

4/15/2017: Pretty disappointing considering the cast. There really wasn't much of a plot and nothing memorable.

• Apr 14, 2017

I ain't no ass clown in a green room, man... I'm a surfer, dude.

I ain't no ass clown in a green room, man... I'm a surfer, dude.

• Sep 08, 2016

I'm a surfer myself and this shit is relatable as fuck.

I'm a surfer myself and this shit is relatable as fuck.

• Apr 17, 2016

Probably one of the most underrated films of all time. ALL TIME! 6 bags of popcorn out of 6!

• Jan 30, 2016

A bit goofy in parts, with uneven acting performances, but in general a good movie with a great soundtrack and cinematography.

• Oct 12, 2015

The most under rated movie out there. Also one of my favorites.

The most under rated movie out there. Also one of my favorites.