S.W.A.T.: Firefight Reviews

• Jul 16, 2018

This film had the feel of a made for TV movie. Like watching an episode of Blue Bloods, but the violence was a little more graphic.

• Aug 29, 2017

Not a bad movie, but not the best either. This movie is entertaining

Not a bad movie, but not the best either. This movie is entertaining

• Jul 26, 2017

Saw it when it came out. It was a pretty good movie.

Saw it when it came out. It was a pretty good movie.

• Oct 23, 2015

Average grade SWAT movie, with quite weak plot. but the gun shots gain back.

Average grade SWAT movie, with quite weak plot. but the gun shots gain back.

• Feb 14, 2015

One of my favorite movies. It's got action, romance...you gotta love it!

One of my favorite movies. It's got action, romance...you gotta love it!

• Sep 29, 2014

The only thing that gets me here are those guns and those gun fight scenes. Other than than its pretty "TV" straight to DVD film. Its generic as you can get.

• Aug 27, 2014

This sequel had the same issues the original S.W.A.T. movie had, and then some. Just like the first, the storyline was somewhat on the dumb and unbelievable side. With that being the only problem, it could have been redeemable. Unfortunately, it wasn't. http://trust-the-dice.blogspot.com/

• Aug 07, 2014

Dumb and stereotypical cop movie with too many model-looking gals

Dumb and stereotypical cop movie with too many model-looking gals

• Mar 24, 2014

The first one was well made, but this one is just horrible. There wasn't enough character development, I can see how the story line could have been great but it just didn't seem believeable in the least, not even for a typical action movie. I thought it was only watchable because of the first one that's it. So for this being a weak sequel to a great first installment, I give "S.W.A.T.: Firefight" a D.

• Feb 26, 2014

I like SWAT films, but this one tried to be extra serious and hardhitting and ended up as an implausible mess.