Reviews

• Jan 12, 2013

• Mar 09, 2010

• Oct 15, 2008

Wasn't Very Impressed. It Was Pretty Dry & Not Very Innovative Really..Just Seemed To Be A Series Of Events Stringed Together...

• Aug 14, 2008

Jimeoin is the extra, whose life not only feels inconsequential - it is! A lot of Australian comedians got to eat for a year because of this film, as it stars most of them. Unfortunately the story is rather weak & doesn't hold your interest for long. The extra finds love amongst his own kind, which is sweet.

• Aug 09, 2008

Just when I thought I could not love this man any more, I see this movie! Being a big fan of his, I do not know why I didn't see it sooner. Jimeoin's brilliant sense of humour runs right through the course of the movie, and the familiar Aussie comic actors are everywhere, including of course Jimeoin's sidekick Bob Franklin, who does a surprisingly good job playing the shady businessman. There is something about this movie that I just 'get'- I think it is one of those movies that you will either know exactly where they are coming from, or just not mesh with it at all. Thankfully, I was the former.

• May 07, 2008

Average movie - starts out well, but tails off in a mix of timelines.

Average movie - starts out well, but tails off in a mix of timelines.

• Dec 19, 2007

Jimoen doing what he does best, great movie funny and entertaining

Jimoen doing what he does best, great movie funny and entertaining

• Sep 05, 2007

IM IN IT AS AN EXTRA!!!!!!!

IM IN IT AS AN EXTRA!!!!!!!

• Jul 05, 2007

About coming up in the acting industry

About coming up in the acting industry

• Jun 30, 2007

absolute tripe i'm sorry.

absolute tripe i'm sorry.