The 15:17 to Paris Reviews

• May 18, 2020

The 15:17 to Paris demonstrates that not everyone can act. A horrible miscalculation from Eastwood who nearly never misses. For such an interesting story the film meanders along and comes off the tracks.

• May 13, 2020

This movie is so fcking bad starting from acting to plot development, story telling, unnecessary scene bad choice of character and many more. The whole plot is about an act of hero, but that scene is only like 2 minutes and the rest of the movie doesnt support that scene at all. Should have make it as 1 minutes advertisement instead.

• Apr 26, 2020

Just watched it today and was fully engaged in the story. I think it stops short of amazing. There's so much more I wanted to see and learn. Couldn't help but research the three Americans after because the story is SO fascinating.

• Apr 16, 2020

Awful from start to finish. Even the scene where they tackle the terrorist is five minutes of the whole movie. Don´t waste your evening like I did.

• Apr 11, 2020

Wish I had missed this train.

Wish I had missed this train.

• Mar 28, 2020

Whilst the acting was clearly not that of professional actors, I absolutely appreciated the raw and real performance by the three men whom this movie was about. Incredible acts of bravery and a story worth sharing.

• Mar 24, 2020

15h17: Trem Para Paris (2018) #IMDb #MovieReview 2,5 ⭐️ Um ato terrorista em um trem é contido por três jovens amigos, evitando catástrofe maior. O ato em si é rápido, logo tem que ir voltando e voltando até ter 1:30h de filme. Um Eastwood (bem) menor.

• Mar 09, 2020

Only the 5 minutes are worth you time. The rest is worse than a documentary.

Only the 5 minutes are worth you time. The rest is worse than a documentary.

• Feb 07, 2020

While at times tedious and certainly nowhere near suspenseful for the middle hour of run time, the beginning is entertaining and the end inspiring, if only because, like the passengers of Flight 97, these men understood that cooperation and submission was not what was needed, but rather bold, direct, even brutal action. Running directly at someone holding an AK47 takes a huge amount of courage and willingness to sacrifice your life to save others. I salute these heroes who reminded us that, while America is no longer the shining city on a hill it once was ( even less so since 2016), there are those among us who aspire to something greater and higher, and are willing to die for it, if only to save a single life.

• Feb 04, 2020

Look, the acting aside, the story it self, and cast including the men depcited in the story is worth it. It has an authenticity that maybe a movie snob won't love, but a story lover will. I found it relateable, and moving, the realness does the work.