The Keeping Hours Reviews

• Sep 12, 2019

Extremamente emocionante!

Extremamente emocionante!

• Jul 25, 2019

This supernatural tale has most solid acting all around and is well presented. It can be quite sad at times, but uplifting as well and the twists and turns in the plot certainly kept me guessing to the end.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Jul 02, 2019

I have no idea who this film was made for and judging by the release model, neither did the marketing team. Good actors find themselves trapped in a one note script and the audience will be checking their phones every now and again with the pacing. Odd film and a bizarre choice for Blumhouse to throw his banner around. Slow and quite tiresome at times. The support characters are there, they just serve little to no purpose. 17/06/2019

• Mar 24, 2019

The supernatural genre takes a psychologically heartening, gentle turn perceptively from depressive gazes to forgivable acceptances, with some possessive restraints as a sense of denial and fully resisting renewal, even though it has broken couple logically conventional barriers into acceptable exaggeration, through the likeable pair's mostly convincing performances. (B) (Full review TBD)

• Mar 06, 2019

The Keeping Hours is an emotional, touching film that adds a new twist to the conventional ghost story. Itâ(TM)s not a horror/thriller which is the usual assumption when a plot is centered around a ghost. Instead itâ(TM)s a moving drama about loss and renewal told through beautiful performances.

• Feb 08, 2019

Decent little drama with a cuteish ghost story thrown in.It;s 90 minute running time seem a lot longer as this movie seems to drag itself way out.

• Dec 11, 2018

I guess I've never seen a less spooky ghost movie before. I kind of liked the idea of not being afraid of ghost. The movie was mostly about the emotional stages of losing someone and the acting was great.

• Dec 08, 2018

A beautiful journry about the spiritual world, and the forever bond between mother and son, in this life and the next.