The Maze Runner - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Maze Runner Reviews

May 11, 2017
The movie sucked after I found out it was fake
May 11, 2017
I thought this would be a good movie but I thought it was complicated to understand along with it being creepy
May 10, 2017
The Maze Runner is an excellent film. It is about Thomas who is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased and soon learned they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape.. Dylan O'Brien and Will Poulter give amazing performances. The screenplay is well written. Wes Ball did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the action and mystery. The Maze Runner is a must see.
½ May 6, 2017
i love this movie! i already watched it like 9 times!
May 1, 2017
A pretty consistent movie with emotinoal moemnts and pretty fast-action scenes. Nevertheless, film felt short while trying to explain the movie-plot
½ April 22, 2017
Good acting but strong premise? I don't think so. Good thing they added a girl because this was smelling homersexual a lot. Refreshing? The story reminded something coming from ancient Greece, with all the boys fighting monsters to get out of a bind. Not making much sense any way you look at it.
April 13, 2017
im on the second book, loved the first one, it should be amazing
½ March 25, 2017
My feeling about this movie was not good and what do you know It was not up to my standards it's a bit of a dark creepy movie
March 25, 2017
awesome action/adventure film. DO NOT watch with young children. should be a 15 in my opinion. BUT AMAZING!!! really good but scary.
March 15, 2017
Based on a series of Young Adult sci-fi novels, I was hoping for more from this movie. The story takes too long to develop. The characters are mostly cyphers used as fodder to move the story along. I couldn't find a connection with any of them. There are some neat ideas involved which make me understand why the novels are popular, but possibly they didn't translate to film well in this treatment. Merely watchable and nothing more.
½ March 10, 2017
This movie was really good. The beginning was kind of boring but it got much better! I want to see the next movie!
February 28, 2017
I LOVE THE MAZE RUNNER! I READ ALL THE BOOKS!
½ February 26, 2017
Refreshingly darker and more compelling than other sci-fi movies, Maze Runner brings new ideas and strong performances to the dystopian era
February 24, 2017
i really live the maze runner and can't wait to see the next maze runner movie
½ February 18, 2017
2 1/2 Stars

A whole lot of nonsense in the quest to churn out teen adventure novels at the rate a wellfare queen pumps out kids.
½ February 7, 2017
I just couldn't get into this film. I'd hazard a guess and say that the books are far better. One day I'll get around to reading them.
January 12, 2017
Eh, the hunger games was far enough for me.
January 8, 2017
Can't wait to see Scortch Trials!
January 2, 2017
i love this movie so so much because it is so intense and adventurous and i am a big fan of movies like that and ii also love Dylan and Thomas because they are both great actors and these roles are are just made for them.
½ January 1, 2017
I was actually really impressed with how good this was. My expectations were so low going into it, that it kind of surprised me. Dylan O'Brien has been great on Teen Wolf for years, so it was a matter of time until someone gave him a franchise to lead. I think he did great in this. Keep in mind that I have NOT read the book, so my review is based on the film alone. It still has a few slow parts though.