The Peanut Butter Falcon Reviews

Such a beautiful movie I cried he's a talented actor no doubt

Such a beautiful movie I cried he's a talented actor no doubt

• Andrew G
    2h ago

I had trouble following the storyline!

I had trouble following the storyline!

• 3h ago

Loved this movie. Heartwarming without the sappiness. At no time ever did the dialog ever seem scripted. The character developement is natural and so real. Truly a must. I would watch this film weekly😀

• 5h ago

If you leave the moving smiling and feeling good it is worth watching, in my book. Is there anyone else secretly hoping for Zack to get nominated as best actor in this years Oscars?!

• 5h ago

the best movie..... All will love. must see film.

the best movie..... All will love. must see film.

• nick
    6h ago

Filled with hope and redemption

Filled with hope and redemption

• Kevin M
    6h ago

A unique story with exceptional actors and director. I’ve been an evangelist for this film, and everyone who followed my suggestion to see the film have loved it.

• Tara A
    7h ago

It was a nice movie. I would like to see it on tv. Not pay big bucks to theater.

• 10h ago

Charming, witty, and featuring a trio of excellent performances from Shia LaBeof, Dakota Johnson, and newcomer Zack Gottsagen, The Peanut Butter Falcon is one of the more interesting films that I've seen this year, as it explores how individuals will always strive to achieve better things, no matter what physical, mental, or social handicaps stand in their way. This film is the definition of an indie darling, and I only can only hope that more people will go out and see a story and characters right at home with the likes of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.

• Cheryl L B
    12h ago

There aren't many movies I would watch more than once but this one IS one I would watch again! It was a heart warming film, full of adventure with a lot of life's hard knocks, comedy and romance. I am hoping for a sequel.