The Trouble With Angels Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

Rambunctious teenage girls torment nuns at a boarding school. Although this was originally released as a comedy, it feels fairly dated at this point, and a lot of the gags fall flat, Now, much of the comedy is unintentional, due to the passage of time. However, by the end it turns into an unlikely (and unrealistic) tale of transformation.

• Nov 04, 2017

"I have the most scathingly brilliant idea!"

"I have the most scathingly brilliant idea!"

• Apr 05, 2016

I love this movie-came out when I was 12 years old, and I was a total Disney, Haley Mills fan then. I still love Haley Mills movies! My husband really likes this movie too, which is really unusual. The story line is funny and moving. Great for pre-teens to adult!

• Dec 24, 2014

I great movie to help you forget your own troubles.

I great movie to help you forget your own troubles.

• Oct 07, 2014

A funny but deep movie. It actually got me thinking about joining the convent when I grew up. A thoughtful dealing of a subject matter very few women ever consider. Highly recommend.

• Jun 05, 2014

sister constance was hot and when sister liguori died it broke my heart

sister constance was hot and when sister liguori died it broke my heart

• Apr 23, 2014

The Trouble with Angels is an average family-friendly flick about nuns. Sister Act is better, and features some of the same visuals. While this one is okay, I would suggest that one much more.

• Jan 16, 2014

gr8 cast including some good 3rd act career stuff from russell

gr8 cast including some good 3rd act career stuff from russell

• Nov 07, 2013

Hey, I have a scathingly brilliant idea! Maybe if I pray to God enough he'll give me these two hours of my life back!

• Sep 15, 2013

Admittedly, I'm a Hayley Mills fan, but I thought The Trouble with Angels (1966) was kind of sweet. The transformation her character goes through was understated yet compelling to me.