The Uninvited Reviews

• Sep 03, 2014

Confusing and weird. And not in a good way. Skip it.

Confusing and weird. And not in a good way. Skip it.

• Aug 05, 2014

Very disorganized/confusing...

Very disorganized/confusing...

• May 29, 2014

Sat through the whole thing. I don't know how.

Sat through the whole thing. I don't know how.

• Apr 15, 2014

Horrible. Pretty sure this film had a budget of about $45. I've seen 10 year olds make better horror movies.

• Sep 20, 2013

A promising start leads to a random and befuddling conclusion.

A promising start leads to a random and befuddling conclusion.

• Mar 13, 2013

I honestly can't think of a single thing that "The Uninvited" did that would show even a degree of competence. Atrocious acting, lousy story, horribly shot (I felt like I spent 3/4 of the movie staring at a wall), terrible score, and FX work that could be out-done by a high school AV club. I'm honestly stunned by how terrible this actually is. It's the worst film I've probably seen in several years ... Avoid at all costs

• Dec 20, 2012

Although the plot seems interesting in the beginning, as the movie goes further the plot becomes murky and so does the cinematography.

• Oct 22, 2012

Not the movie I thought it was and boring to boot.

Not the movie I thought it was and boring to boot.

• Jul 31, 2012

My star goes to the actors, who did great. But I really don't see myself watching this movie again. If you look up the movie to find what's it about, than it's not to bad. Other wise, it's a confusing mess..

• Apr 14, 2012

I enjoyed the premise and execution of The Uninvited initially--a woman so afraid of open spaces that she cannot move away from walls or let her arm dangle over the edge of the bed attempts to deal with the childhood traumas that caused her condition. Its creepiness and intelligence wear thin well before the film's climax.