This Is My Father Reviews

• May 25, 2012

really moving, but very depressing. aidan quinn does an amazing job playing an irish farmer though, he melts into the character and becomes almost unrecognizable.

• Dec 20, 2009

The film aims high but doesn't succeed, despite good performances and period flavour. A labour of love for the Quinn brothers.

• Nov 27, 2009

While romance stories are not my favorite, I really enjoyed this one, especially the parts filmed in Ireland. A story with some interesting twists, nothing like your average Hollywood feel good movie.

• Sep 21, 2009

Irish or not you get involved in the story

Irish or not you get involved in the story

• Feb 12, 2009

Religion has a lot to answer for sometimes!!

Religion has a lot to answer for sometimes!!

• Jan 07, 2009

Emotionally draining but a really good movie...

Emotionally draining but a really good movie...

• Dec 21, 2008

Good movie, but so sad it made my heart break and cried so much

Good movie, but so sad it made my heart break and cried so much

• Jul 23, 2008

Saddest movie I've ever seen!!

Saddest movie I've ever seen!!

• May 09, 2008

so sad and so beautiful

so sad and so beautiful

• Apr 26, 2008

I thought this was an excellent movie but keep the kleenex handy as you WILL cry.