Tinker Bell - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tinker Bell Reviews

½ July 11, 2016
Boring af. Good animation tho
March 27, 2016
Fue un buen negocio y buena para venta de juguetes: no more. Cómo película animada es "floja" pero como spinn-off de Peter Pan es realmente terrible.
February 2, 2016
This movie isn't baaaaaad, only medium bad. Peter pan to peter pan sequel and to tinkerbell.... isn't necessary. And the sequels A GREAT GREEN LIQUID, but today: Disney searching ideas and no find.
½ November 25, 2015
Sweet and imaginative, Tinker Bell may not be perfect, but then again, it doesn't have to be.
November 7, 2015
Good movie when I was a kid and it still is now. Thank you Pixar for making this movie so amazing
September 24, 2015
The return to the Never Land world levels to the original animated classic with harmless derivational beauty and creativeness to build up a pleasant charm and a heart, especially touching reality in some connective situations. (A-)

(Full review coming soon)
July 30, 2015
It's a terrific kids movie and as a kid I also liked it, and it was nicely done by the people who made it, but I don't want to watch it again, which I haven't when I was 10.
½ April 24, 2015
It's refreshing to see a children's film that not only passes the Bechdel test, but does so with flying colors. Whitman and her co-stars bring humanity and life to characters who could've been completely boring. On top of that, Tinkerbell is a decently animated little Disney video that, though pretty slight and ordinary, is also super cute and funny. Anyone with small children could do much, much worse...A nice little surprise.
½ April 1, 2015
Cute movie for kids.
½ March 18, 2015
Nice story, bad animation
½ February 5, 2015
I can't believe I'm saying this... I liked it. I am a guy who likes the Tinker Bell movie. For the most part. It does well to expand on what's a relatively minor detail in the Peter Pan mythology, turning it into an entire world unto itself. Fairies being born from babies' laughs and Tinker Bell fixing pots and pans are details that were ripped straight from the source material. The latter was expanded upon, turning Disney's fairy icon into a gadgeteer genius. What's also a nice detail is that the lead, who would normally have some kind of super special power, is instead essentially the muggle equivalent to fairy world, with her skills being relatively mundane when compared to her costars. I have one complaint, and it's a pretty big one: the story as a whole feels like an episode of a television series. There is so much padding in this movie, it's easy to forget that it is a movie. You could say "Well, what did you expect from DisneyToon Studios?" I don't expect much from DisneyToon Studios, but I do expect quite a bit from executive producer John Lasseter. Well, considering that the movie was rewritten after Lasseter took over, it's likely that this was just the best he could do with what was there. And for what it is, I'm glad I saw it. It's not perfect, but I enjoyed it, and I'm not ashamed to admit that.
½ January 24, 2015
I took my 5 year old who absolutely loves Tinkerbell and we have all the DVDs. However it was shockingly and unnecessarily scary - my daughter hated it & other children came out of the cinema in tears. We will not be buying this DVD on release!
January 23, 2015
Tinker bell is getting a 4/5 stars for these reason

1) con when I watch this when I was 8 it was a fun movie now it's boring when I watch it again at 14 it is a somewhat not a funny movie and I do like the drama of it but it says it a company but I think it should be just drama

2) con tinker bell dress is wayyy to short to be a rated G film I think they should of made it a couple inches longer when I say Peter Pan from disney tinks dress was longer

Don't really understand that but whatever

3) pro the only thing I like about it was that it had very awesome artiest singing songs which I like

This is why I gave tinker bell a 3/5 stars step it up Tink because I will be doing the hole franchise so far
½ January 17, 2015
Sweet. Babi made me watch it twice already. It's lovely.
November 13, 2014
A magical treat for fairy believers.. girls and women alike.. even non-believers will question their existion
½ November 11, 2014
Hate tinker bell, but still terrible animation.
November 11, 2014
This bored me, unfortunately. I felt like I wasted two hours of my life.
August 16, 2014
Ok this was delightful. Enemies becoming friends?!!! Never saw it coming!
½ July 23, 2014
this movie is the best for children and adults alike, on the plus note I liked it alot also.
June 22, 2014
This is such a fun movie and one of my daughters favorite. Great story with a great message!