To Save a Life Reviews

• Sep 06, 2019

Poor camera work and low resolution, i would comment on the acting and story if this was not the biggest problem and why is the poster so high resolution. i would change this comment i can find a better quality copy

• Aug 07, 2019

Empty and a little racist.

Empty and a little racist.

• Mar 17, 2019

Excellent movie! Very raw, very real!

Excellent movie! Very raw, very real!

• Jan 25, 2019

Best movie ever, change my mind

Best movie ever, change my mind

• Jan 20, 2019

Great movie one of my favorits . another one that critics hate everu once in awhile critics like good movie.

• Apr 16, 2018

A good film about the lives of teens.

A good film about the lives of teens.

• Apr 14, 2018

Most Christian-themed films are a dumpster fire. This is a cold, hard fact. God's Not Dead was awful and offensive, War Room and Fireproof taught me the worst lessons about relationships this side of the Fifty Shades Series, Last Ounce of Courage shamelessly exploited the troops and Christmas paranoia in its bald-faced faux-patriotism, C Me Dance firmly does not believe in free will or free thought, anything starring Kirk Cameron is smug and judgmental (Saving Christmas taught me that Jesus wants materialism for Christmas), Persecuted used pretend religious persecution and paranoia, etc. Almost every one of these types of films I've come across has been bad. So imagine my surprise when I come across one that I actually enjoy. Enter, To Save A Life. Sure, it has its cheesy moments and the production values aren't the greatest, but it actually stays afloat and I feel like it actually preaches its messages successfully. Jake is the popular kid in school, but when his childhood friend (Who he grew apart from their freshman year) kills himself in front of everybody at school, his world is forever changed. He is racked with guilt at neglecting his friendship and decides to seek out other kids to befriend them, help them, and change their lives. While the film follows some predictable beats, it is well acted and well written enough to convey its messages. It has a good heart and meaningful things to say, unlike most other films of its ilk.

• Jul 30, 2017

Life changing. These Christian movies have a very positive message that may just happen to be what you needed to hear or see, if one is just willing to listen and watch - without preconceived judgement before you even hit play.

• Jun 26, 2017

Best teen movie out there. Save a Life.

Best teen movie out there. Save a Life.

• Feb 28, 2017