Touch of Pink Reviews

• Mar 22, 2018

it's a silly rom com but i've got a lot of sentiment for it. And come on it doesn't deserve 36%, though I understand that straight people get to be more picky with their romantic comedies with happy endings.

• Jun 17, 2016

This basically worked because of the whole "ethnic" thing,that brought a kind of freshness to the story.I liked it mostly for that.And of course who could resist the Cary Grant spirit?

• Jun 01, 2015

Only watched bits of it in & out, yet brilliant nonetheless!

Only watched bits of it in & out, yet brilliant nonetheless!

• Mar 13, 2014

What do you get if you mercilessly rip-off "The Wedding Banquet" and then add a big dose of "Play It Again, Sam" to kind of hide the fact? This. Only in true Canadian film industry fashion, none of the actors are really good enough to pull it off. Kyle MacLachlan is the big name they pulled in and if I never see him do a Cary Grant impersonation again, I can truly die a happy man.

• Jul 15, 2013

Loved it. Very sweet.

Loved it. Very sweet.

• Jan 17, 2013

A GAY little sleeper that's on cable. The things we do to protect our family from finding out about our lives. I liked it.

• Dec 01, 2012

Funny, warm comedy that was not great but very entertaining, particularly Cary Grant and the mother. Not every movie can be Citizen Kane. One has to appreciate things for what they are and enjoy them as such, or the world becomes a very dry as a bone place.

• Jul 06, 2012

i liked it very much. it was cute.

i liked it very much. it was cute.

• May 13, 2012

It's funny, and has a good plot, but some of the acting is REALLY bd.

It's funny, and has a good plot, but some of the acting is REALLY bd.

• Apr 11, 2012

Love this... Beta aren't those trousers to small for you... I can read your credit card number