Traces of Red Reviews

• Mar 18, 2011

Lorraine Bracco is so sexy in this

Lorraine Bracco is so sexy in this

• Mar 14, 2010

I actually enjoyed the movie!

I actually enjoyed the movie!

• Feb 27, 2010

What ... a movie! The ending, had an amazing twist.

What ... a movie! The ending, had an amazing twist.

• Feb 13, 2010

James Belushi thinks he's in a slickly made thriller, and Lorraine Bracco made a mockery of herself with a fake, whispery voice, and dyed blonde hair. A really annoying song about cigarettes is played repeatedly in this film, and the score felt like nails on a chalkboard. One review I read about this movie from a random critic years ago actually gave the wrong spoiler - they didn't watch til the very end, which is flaky on their part but some days, I don't blame them. Traces of Red isn't something worth seeing, and is easily forgotten. How anybody could be satisfied with this movie is beyond me.

• Feb 06, 2010

Proper good bit of straight to video nonsense this!

Proper good bit of straight to video nonsense this!

• Feb 05, 2010

Call it a really bad movie made great. A spoof of film noir and erotic thrillers where the less obvious killer is the actual killer. A movie that begins with Jim Belushi supposedly lying on the ground dead from a bullet wound and narrated the movie with the same drab dialogue that Harrison Ford did in Blade Runner. This movie sets up so many characters to be the villain and then either kills them off or has a twist that makes little sense. For good measure, this movie throws in sordid family secrets which only seem relevant to the twist that isn't a twist at all, especially considering when the characters explain why it is a twist.

• Sep 07, 2009

Best film everrrrrr - thriller -keeps you guessing. Managed to get copy - watched still a twist in the ending.....

• Sep 01, 2008

Love these psychological thrillers with unexpected endings.

Love these psychological thrillers with unexpected endings.

• Jun 02, 2008

If you have never seen this movie it is the Bomb. Best movie James Belushi EVER has done. Hard to Top this one. it is a must see.