Transformers: Age of Extinction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers: Age of Extinction Reviews

May 22, 2017
Loved it especially galvatron and lockdown
May 13, 2017
i like it.... but pls dont do any more TFs with NO BIG STORY. Soundtrack,visuals,Mark Wahlberg nailed the film and in my opinion, Mark is really better than Shia...
May 11, 2017
Man this movie is exhausting. 2:45 running time. Lots of villains and yet no Starscream. New Autobots and you won't care about any of them.

But the human characters are much better this time around.

The Dinobots are kinda thrown in as prisoners of another villain called Lockout. His motivations are entirely unclear.

Optimus is less of a leader this time around and more of a warrior, but that results in him being harder to cheer for. Such as an unprovoked attack on a building and saying that he wants to kill a certain human.

Oh and Megatron is brought back from the dead. Again.

The action is solid but there was is simply too much of it.
May 8, 2017
In hindsight Transformers 4 offers some fun thrills on it's first viewing if you were in any form connected with its mega-robot predecessors. But falls so flat on a second viewing you have wonder why Michael Bay wanted to make this 2 hour and 30 minutes long. I know Markie Mark is a solid actor, but like Shia cannot elevate a flat script, even with Stanley Tucci's comedic timing. I don't know if Bay is a lazy filmmaker (i.e. the Sears Tower in the back of Hong Kong) or he just makes these films so long and filled with B movie action material that he can't keep up with himself. I digress, and overly long fest of the worst material from this franchise that lacks the soul of the Marvel movies, the epic grandeur of Star Wars or even the light of it's feet treatment of its ridiculous action of the Fast & Furious movies. Not to mention, objectifying bad actresses is getting old buddy.
May 1, 2017
I don't understand what's wrong with me but I really enjoyed this movie.
May 1, 2017
Lockdown and galvatron were my favourite
½ May 1, 2017
Espera, espera, espera, qu?. Una pelcula de Transformers que me ha resultado medianamente entretenida, a pesar de seguir siendo la misma mierda de siempre.

Pues s, eso parece. No te sabra decir exactamente porqu, pero a pesar de ser larga de cojones, como las dos anteriores, y tener una trama realmente estpida, increcentada por una actuacin realmente estupida de Mark Walberg (algo a lo que seguramente tendramos que agradecer al seor Michael Bay)... De los chavalitos ya ni hablo...son de pegote. Parece que cojan a estos chavales de fabricas de americanitos arios (ya sabis: rubiales, poco cerebro y muchas pelotas). Stanley Tucci salva la papeleta eso s, y se divierta en su papel, y nos ofrece algunos momentos muy entretenidos.

Por lo dems, tcnicamente est bien. No es TAN mal rodada y editada como las anteriores y la accin es algo ms disfrutable; sobretodo el momento Dinobots.

Eso s...una pelcula para ver una vez con un paquete tocho de palomitas y un litro de Coca-cola (american style) y a otra cosa mariposa...
May 1, 2017
Lockdown and the Dinobots saved this film
April 30, 2017
Beautifully shot, amazing action, wonderful CGI work..... But written by a retarded chimp.
½ April 27, 2017
Please, PLEASE STOP. Stop letting Micheal bay destroy Transformers and TMNT movies.
April 19, 2017
Dinobots were the best
½ April 18, 2017
Utter garbage.
The only redeeming feature is that shea buttery le boof isn't in it
½ April 13, 2017
Not as bad as it's been made out to be.
April 11, 2017
THIS WAS THE BEST TRANSFORMERS MOVIE EVER IT WAS THE COOLEST BESIDES THE FIRST ONE ESPECIALLY WITH THE DINOBOTS
April 7, 2017
It proves too much of the same thing can be exhausting and boring while also be consistently terrible each time.
½ April 7, 2017
So incredibly, painfully, colossally bad.
½ April 5, 2017
I can tell from the first frame, that this is going to suck! Oh man, was I right, or was I right!? My coworker warned me not to watch this, and I apologize to you Isobelle! I should've listened! This only dug deeper into the steaming pile of vomit which started with the first one. Nothing redeeming can I find in this thing! Bay is blindsiding us into believing that he cares, while inside his soul, he thinks "#¢,,¬^,,¥ you, you'll still see my s¢,,¬#&, you know you will you b/#,,¥%<*^! You'll suck my #¢,,¬<*, no matter how much of this crap that the studio will shove into the theaters!"
ENOUGH!! WHY!? WHY WON'T YOU EVER GET IT PAL!? STOP IT!!°~,¡°~,¡°~,¡°~,¡°~,¡
April 4, 2017
The fourth installment to the Michael Bay's Transformers franchise. It seemingly has a new cast. However, this is the same Transformers movie we have already gotten, with all whole lot of explosions that does not know when to stop. Some of the visuals and CGI was impressive, other than that, nothing special about this film. This might be the worst out of the whole franchise.
April 1, 2017
I enjoyed age of extinction! I really like it! Why do hate it!?
½ March 26, 2017
Once again, the latest transformers film goes on repeat and gives us lame characters, loud in your face action and transformer dinosaurs......For only 10 minutes.