Trouble with the Curve - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Trouble with the Curve Reviews

March 21, 2017
posledniot film kade sto glumi Clint Eastwood od 2012...posle ovoj film, toj kaza deka veke nema da glumi, i deka ke prodolzi samo so reziranje na filmovi
February 21, 2017
A real crowd pleaser. Hard not to leave with a smile on your face with this one. Clint Eastwood's grizzled charisma is as wonderful as ever and Amy Adams serves nicely as his daughter. Was really amusing hearing the two yap at each other, which made for a compelling family development
February 3, 2017
What's not to like? Good script--well acted and a satisfying ending
February 1, 2017
It's everything you would expect: Clint Eastwood is old, Amy Adams is cute, Justin Timberlake is charming, the script is awful, the direction hilariously uneven, and a bunch of old dudes whine about computers and technology and "stats." Unfortunately, the viewing experience is not of the so-bad-it's-good variety, the sort of variety which includes Blue Chips and Draft Day?it's just really, really bad.
½ January 20, 2017
Listen -- f**k this movie. But the end is good, with Rigo the pitcher. He's gifted but humble.
½ January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 18, 2016
Uma carinha de clássico da sessão da tarde.
Formulaic, poorly written, predictable, shallow
½ October 20, 2016
Good cast mostly redeems a totally by-the-numbers script. My soft spot for Eastwood and Goodman may have played into some of the enjoyment I got from it though.
October 11, 2016
Clint Eastwood is great to watch and at his best. The supporting cast struggles with a very predictable and somewhat silly sidestory. Although I love Amy Adams and there´s good chemistry between her and Clint Eastwood, it doesn´t work that good with Justin Timberlake.
½ September 9, 2016
Excellent directing, excellent acting. Hands down a great metaphor for life and baseball is that medium here.
August 19, 2016
awesomeness movie one of the best I've seen in along time. Clint Eastwood, another outstanding job like always he just never lets you down. Justin Timberlake was also excellent along with Amy Adams, I must say this is the movie to watch with that special someone. Excellent must see movie take a look for yourself.....
½ July 24, 2016
I thought this was a good sports film and film in general. The acting was good and it felt very realistic. However, it got a bit slow at times. I would probably watch it again. 7.5/10
July 16, 2016
Clint Eastwood is Gus Lobel an aging scout for the Atlanta Braves. He is stubborn, crotchety and tough to deal with. He is denying his age, and as a result his friends John Goodman and Amy Adams become concerned about him. Adams, his daughter decides to travel with him as together they scout what could be baseballs new number one prospect. Eastwood is determined that the new prospect has a trouble with the curve ball, but others wonder if he has past his prime. Trouble with the Curve is an average movie with that does not disappoint, but does not leave much room for surprise. It can be watched by anyone that is a fan of anyone of the actors in the film, or baseball fans, but will not extend or anyone else outside of that scope.
½ July 16, 2016
I liked this. As a big fan of Eastwood, especially in his older age, I really enjoyed this. Some cheese, especially from JT, but overall a great movie worth watching, especially if you like baseball and Clint.
June 13, 2016
A good script, good acting, good director, good camera men. Loved it!
May 17, 2016
Clint reminds me of my dad, I like all his stuff
½ March 25, 2016
Moneyball is probably in the top ten baseball movies of all time. This movie is exactly the opposite of Moneyball. I'm ok with that. Scouts are a huge part of the game. They protect the future of the team. However, this guy might be the the worst scout ever. The chemistry between the crew is really bad. Most of the time Clint Eastwood look uncomfortable with Amy Adams. Clint looked awkward with his own son Scott. Like neither of them wanted to be there. Clint might be hitting the point where his name is worth more than his talent.
½ March 17, 2016
While there is little here to surprise you, Eastwood and Adams deliver such high calibre performances that even Justin Timberlake is tolerable. The father daughter relationship is powerfully real in its dysfunction and the genuine emotional relationships make the picture well worth your time.
½ February 24, 2016
Enjoyable. Amy Adams is great. Good story.
November 28, 2015
The film hits a bunch of familiar notes, but does so in a satisfying way. There's not too much else to say.