Trust the Man Reviews

• May 30, 2015

It takes a lot to make such a strong cast dull, but this movie manages to do that.

• Oct 22, 2013

Terrible title. Awful movie. Only redeeming factors: New York City as backdrop and cast of good actors, mostly wasted on this drivel.

• Sep 04, 2013

It's a battle of the sexes - and while the men do manage to win the screen, they're almost as clueless, and unbearable to watch as the women they're with. And the ending is laughably bad.

• Sep 03, 2013

If it wasn't for the fact that I really like several of the actors, I probably wouldn't have stuck this out. The character study is good, but there's just not a lot of point. While the acting is really pretty impressive, I really wish the actors had been given more to do. I guess if nothing else, it serves to make you feel better about yourself because it can't possibly be as screwed up as these people are.

• Apr 16, 2013

Se procura um romance estilo classico.

Se procura um romance estilo classico.

• Dec 14, 2012

Sitcomish. Cliche. This whole movie could of been resolved by communcating. And that ending... wow.

• Aug 26, 2012

Kinda boring in some parts, but I thought it was very cute.

Kinda boring in some parts, but I thought it was very cute.

• Aug 12, 2012

i'm sorry, but i give this one one star because i couldn't get into the movie because i watched like 15-20 minutes of this crap and i ended up returning the dvd to my local library. don't bother with this one.

• Jul 28, 2012

trust it is a cure for those sleepless nights that plague your morning.

trust it is a cure for those sleepless nights that plague your morning.

• Jul 04, 2012