Unlikely Angel Reviews

• Nov 06, 2017

Watching for the first time in 2016.. cheesy yet watchable

Watching for the first time in 2016.. cheesy yet watchable

• Jul 02, 2015

Dolly is beautiful, I love Roddy McDowell and Allison Mack, but this movie is pretty dumb. Even for a Christmas TV movie.

• Dec 24, 2012

One of my favorite Christmas movies!

One of my favorite Christmas movies!

• Dec 22, 2009

Cute Christmas movie with a predictable ending, but was entertaining to watch.

Cute Christmas movie with a predictable ending, but was entertaining to watch.

• Nov 23, 2009

Even though Dolly Parton's artificial looking face terrified me and this was just another cheesy Christmas movie, I REALLY liked it. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks!

• Nov 23, 2009

This is a wonderful movie. I need to see it again in order to give a better review lol.

• Apr 01, 2009

What can I say? I'm a Christmas movie addict. I blame Lifetime.

What can I say? I'm a Christmas movie addict. I blame Lifetime.

• Dec 09, 2008

a cute/funny christmas movie

a cute/funny christmas movie

• Nov 07, 2008

good story about how she brings the family together. It has some surprises that you wouldn't guess. Its also sad at the end.