Vertical Limit Reviews

• Jul 03, 2020

It tries too hard to be cool and fails to deliver a story along with it's action.

• Jun 15, 2020

Entertaining but so unrealistic. One scene especially.

Entertaining but so unrealistic. One scene especially.

• Mar 16, 2020

I watchedVertical Limits twice and enjoyed it thoroughly each time. It has enough story line and characterization to keep you interested the entire time. Recommended!

• Jan 30, 2020

Vertical Limit is a prime example of 2000s campy action movies. Chris O'Donnell does okay as the lead. Bill Paxton is a convincing selfish billionaire. Scott Glenn shines as the mountain climbing guru.

• Oct 06, 2019

movie was good... kept me wondering what was going to happen next.

movie was good... kept me wondering what was going to happen next.

• Aug 20, 2019

Has some nice suspenseful scenes but somehow makes me uninterested.

Has some nice suspenseful scenes but somehow makes me uninterested.

• Jan 02, 2019

As far as mountain climbing movies go Vertical Limit is one of the better efforts. While director Martin Campbell does his best to keep Vertical Limit at a consistently high level of excitement, he is occasionally betrayed by plot contrivances and special effects blunders. Nevertheless, when it comes to mountain climbing adventures, Vertical Limit is more effective than either the relatively obscure 1992 effort, K2, or the overblown Sylvester Stallone vehicle, Cliffhanger. With this movie, it's possible to experience a few white knuckle moments without being in danger of catching frostbite. The acting is good- as good as it can be in a movie of this sort. This is a great film capable of transporting you to the foothills of K2.

• Dec 20, 2018

I was never even able to finish this pile of nonsense even after three tries.

I was never even able to finish this pile of nonsense even after three tries.

• Oct 20, 2018

How on earth the director Martin Campbell went on to win the bond franchise after this pile of shite is remarkable. Utter rubbish. Most films as bad at least make you laugh ( when they?re not supposed to). This is SO bad that it doesn?t even offer that small comfort. I genuinely wished all all the characters dead before half time. A supreme turd

• Jun 29, 2018

With a beautifully shot setting and an fairly exciting survival plot with several shocking moments, VErtical Limit still manages to enfuriate viewers by killing of a dozen loveable characters to save three a-holes from freezing to death. Only Peter Jackson's King Kong has a similarly unsatisfying body count.