Wagner's Dream Reviews

• Jul 08, 2013

One of the best "behind-the-scenes" films ever. It's serious, heart-felt, profound and a real treat for opera and theatre lovers.

• Oct 30, 2012

Loved it, especially the last part, about the cast. (They could have edited the technical first part a lot.) Great interviews with Deborah Voigt; her operatic acting is so good, it's nice to see what she herself is like, which is candid and engaging.

• Jul 31, 2012

The behind the scenes (trials and tribulations) of Robert Lepage's new production of Metropolitan Opera's Wagner's Ring Cycle.. A must see for all serious opera lovers (like me!).

• Jul 28, 2012

Spectacular documentary about the behind the scenes drama of staging the world's most challenging opera. See it, even if, like me, you don't care for opera.

• Jul 18, 2012

Really whets the appetite to see the whole Ring Cycle. Brilliant staging.

Really whets the appetite to see the whole Ring Cycle. Brilliant staging.