Waiting List Reviews

• Aug 10, 2012

is an engaging film for being unpretentious - a drama is taken lightly. has with many funny moments.

• Jul 01, 2012

An interesting sociopolitical satirical commentary in the form of Bunuel. Almost a cuban Animal Farm, this light-hearted comedy uses a messy bus terminal of uncertain escape as a backdrop for many transiting folks with different destinations, hopes and desires. the common dream sequence was nicely done, as were the funny sidetracks like feasting on spam, cats & lobsters...

• Jul 01, 2012

dreams and reality often do not collide... but in desperate situations, perhaps a sweet dream can surface and present new opportunities. how many of us give in to the daily toil?

• Jun 04, 2011

"Liste d'attente" "Lista de espera"

"Liste d'attente" "Lista de espera"

• Nov 12, 2010

I loved this movie! I was engaged with the characters right from the start and surprised at the ending.

• Apr 04, 2009

La liste de espera was broadcasted some weeks ago on belgian television. I'm so happy I didn't miss it, it's a very nice and touching movie. A very good critique of the failure of the Cuban system. Me gusto mucho!

• Jan 24, 2009

aveces la vida nos pone en lugares insospechados en este tipo de situaciones o sale lo mejor de nosotros o sale lo peor, pero cualquier cosa puede pasar

• Oct 22, 2008

El sueño socialista en una estación de guagua. Espejo del Angel Exterminador buñuelesco.

• Oct 21, 2008

This film, bizarrely, is really good. As a satirical piece, it has an uncanny ability to mix in light humour very well and craft a delightful movie with all the commercial elements and yet delve very well and in the most subtle but wonderful manner possible, the problems of Cuba in an intrinsic sense. This is my second movie from Cuba, after 'Memories of Underdevelopment' and what stands out is how Cuban films are really intelligent and unlike the direct criticism in American cinema, in here, we see this charm and destruction of elements that show the human kindred among us and display how working within our bailiwick is neither counter-constructive but instead is right. Really good. The allusion to Bunuel's "The Exterminating Angel" was wondrous too, especially as it nears the end and it hits well.

• May 06, 2008

lo mismo que pasa en liniers desde hace 30 años con la linea de colectivos 174...