Walk Like a Man Reviews

• Jan 22, 2013

Garbage like this used to populate my film-watching days as a child. Why would I allow these things to happen? Because I was a dumb kid. Having seen it again, now, as an older person, I have to say that - while garbage - I can understand one thing about why I let myself see it so many times: stupid is as stupid watches.

• Jul 03, 2012

haven't seen it for many, many years - but thought it used to be funny...

haven't seen it for many, many years - but thought it used to be funny...

• May 17, 2012

Nothing special, but still a fun find for those willing to just watch a silly movie and swallow the fact it stars Howie Mandel.

• Apr 14, 2012

Such an oldie but was a good movie back then.

Such an oldie but was a good movie back then.

• Apr 08, 2012

love this movie to funny, a must see

love this movie to funny, a must see

• Mar 31, 2012

Saw it again recently, still feel the same about it. Funny, but, meh.

Saw it again recently, still feel the same about it. Funny, but, meh.

• Jan 07, 2012

Brilliant concept. Howie Mandel plays a dog!

Brilliant concept. Howie Mandel plays a dog!

• Mar 13, 2011

I really loved Howie Mandel movies as a kid. So goofy.

I really loved Howie Mandel movies as a kid. So goofy.

• Feb 12, 2011

This movie was funny DAMN IT! I don't give 2 Shits what anyone says. It isn't meant to bad all Sophisticated and SHit!

• Nov 27, 2010