Walking With Dinosaurs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Walking With Dinosaurs Reviews

October 17, 2017
This movie is very interesting, many scenes kept us on the edge of our seats. The kids LOVED it and the music ?? worked well with the movie. If you have kids, the death scenes of Patchi's parents may be a little intense. Worth the watch
½ September 29, 2017
The animation/Cgi was amazing the narrating was a little confusing for some people but I didn't find it confusing this is a very entertaining and educational film for kids and I rate it 4 and a half out of 5
½ June 1, 2017
Admittedly, the CGI is way better than the original series', however Walking with Dinosaurs: The Movie is still a spit in the face to the original show's fans by having awful voices for the dinosaurs, and unnecessary bathroom humor to entertain kids who deserve better quality than this. Please reboot this franchise.

1/10
½ May 26, 2017
Oh my do I hate this movie! I couldn't even enjoy anything about it because the characters never shut up! It was painful, infuriating, intolerable, and insufferable just to listen to what they had to say! The only thing I could do when watching this is say, "Would you please shut up for two seconds?" I hope they put an option on the DVD release where there is NO TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 27, 2017
There are tragedies in this movie. The biggest one was the story. With a canny John Leguizamo as a bad character, and an even worse Justin Long, the only thing that saves this film from a zero is its special effects.
½ March 20, 2017
Just your basic kids dinosaur movie. Nothing really special here. Some cool parts, but nothing amazing.
½ February 18, 2017
3 Words: Last. Minute. Voiceovers.
½ November 6, 2016
Walking with Dinosaurs seems more interested in showing fart and poop jokes to your kids instead of educating them.
November 3, 2016
These real visual effects are embarrassed.
½ October 24, 2016
Did these idiots even watch the original TV Series!!!???
½ October 21, 2016
This film is Really dissapointingly bad!!!!!!!!
September 16, 2016
It's a kids movie with great humor. It is more accessible to children than the equally excellent walking with dinosaurs series
September 7, 2016
Two thumbs up. Very sad. Zoombies is a better movie by 228 times. Zoombies is the best movie ever.
½ July 25, 2016
This film seems to take pleasure in taking a dump on my childhood memories of the brilliant 1999 TV show.
½ July 23, 2016
better than most Disney n Picard...the scenes are magnificent
½ July 5, 2016
Although the animation was fantastic, the story plot was boring, cheesy, and is basically the lion king but with dinosaurs. Also their lips don't move when they talk
March 20, 2016
Not my type of family movie. Idiotic humor and moron-like conversation is not something we want to teach kids.
February 27, 2016
Disney has done it again with another fantastical animated movie
February 23, 2016
(TM)?(TM)?(TM)?>" >""(TM)""'"(TM)>" 1/4 1/4- 1/4- 1/4 1/4- 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4-----------??(TM) (R) (R) (C)?>
February 16, 2016
Walking with Dinosaurs had a great storyline. Some of the scenes were funny also. The only thing that I didn't like about the movie was that some scenes were very slow and boring to sit through.