Walking With Dinosaurs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Walking With Dinosaurs Reviews

March 27, 2017
There are tragedies in this movie. The biggest one was the story. With a canny John Leguizamo as a bad character, and an even worse Justin Long, the only thing that saves this film from a zero is its special effects.
½ March 20, 2017
Just your basic kids dinosaur movie. Nothing really special here. Some cool parts, but nothing amazing.
½ February 18, 2017
3 Words: Last. Minute. Voiceovers.
½ November 6, 2016
Walking with Dinosaurs seems more interested in showing fart and poop jokes to your kids instead of educating them.
November 3, 2016
These real visual effects are embarrassed.
½ October 24, 2016
Did these idiots even watch the original TV Series!!!???
½ October 21, 2016
This film is Really dissapointingly bad!!!!!!!!
September 16, 2016
It's a kids movie with great humor. It is more accessible to children than the equally excellent walking with dinosaurs series
September 7, 2016
Two thumbs up. Very sad. Zoombies is a better movie by 228 times. Zoombies is the best movie ever.
½ July 25, 2016
This film seems to take pleasure in taking a dump on my childhood memories of the brilliant 1999 TV show.
½ July 23, 2016
better than most Disney n Picard...the scenes are magnificent
½ July 5, 2016
Although the animation was fantastic, the story plot was boring, cheesy, and is basically the lion king but with dinosaurs. Also their lips don't move when they talk
March 20, 2016
Not my type of family movie. Idiotic humor and moron-like conversation is not something we want to teach kids.
February 27, 2016
Disney has done it again with another fantastical animated movie
February 23, 2016
(TM)?(TM)?(TM)?>" >""(TM)""'"(TM)>" 1/4 1/4- 1/4- 1/4 1/4- 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4 1/4-----------??(TM) (R) (R) (C)?>
February 16, 2016
Walking with Dinosaurs had a great storyline. Some of the scenes were funny also. The only thing that I didn't like about the movie was that some scenes were very slow and boring to sit through.
February 15, 2016
Decent, and interesting but nothing we haven't seen before.
February 6, 2016
Godzilla is barley shown in the movie at all instead it is focusing on the family of one child and the giant creature that is shown for most of the movie is not Godzilla and is evil. Not only that Godzilla face is not shown until it is near the end. I think this show stinks.
½ February 2, 2016
Dinosaurs are cool... this movie is not. As much as I love mixing CG with real life backgrounds Walking with Dinosaurs doesn't do the best job of mixing the two together. The Disney films Dinosaur is older and yet did a way better job . The CG in Walking with Dinosaurs is only slightly better than some of the low budget CG films out there. If the visuals were the worst thing about the film, it wouldn't be too bad, but the story isn't that great either. It's not a bad story but it's one I've seen before... possibly multiple times in other films. But the worst thing about this film is that it's essentially told in voice over because none of the dinosaurs look like they're actually speaking the words. While this seems to be done for realism's sake, it just doesn't make for an entertaining film. The emotion that should be there doesn't really come through, it can be hard to figure out which dinosaur is actually talking, and it's just generally annoying. Highly disappointed
December 3, 2015
The 1999 series Walking With Dinosaurs is in my opinion one of the greatest, most revolutionary documentaries ever made, so how is it possible that a movie based on it can be one of the worst? There is almost no originality with this film, the plot is just the typical underdog story we've seen a million times, the only difference being that it's with dinosaurs. One of the biggest gripes about this film is that the dinosaurs talk, actually only like 3 or 4 talk, the rest of them roar like how dinosaurs should.