Watchers Reviews

• Sep 15, 2017

I like it quite a bit. I read the book too, and although they are very different, I liked them both for different reasons.

• Nov 27, 2016

This movie incomparable to the book. However, thanks to Michael Ironside incredible performance this movie still rocks and entertaining no matter how many times I watch as it never gets boring. Thumbs up!?

• Jul 26, 2014

Nothing spectacular but has some originality for an 80s movie. Corey Haim is a tad annoying with the squeaky voice and aww shux attitude.. The moussed up teenage hairstyle is in full effect. Best thing about Watchers is the dog and Michael Ironside being his normal scary self.. Not a must see but if you are at home sick with the flu, give it a look.

• Nov 12, 2013

one of my absolute faves. i really enjoyed it and the sequel. lots of action and intensity. highly recommend!

• Jul 10, 2013

Forgettable "B" Movie is watchable thanks to some decent performances--Silly and over the top, but also fun and entertaining!!

• Apr 27, 2013

mike Ironside is absolutely ruthless, rip c h

mike Ironside is absolutely ruthless, rip c h

• Jan 20, 2013

I can't really defend my liking this movie, I grew up with it. I was a child of the 80's and three of my favorites were Silver Bullet, The Lost Boys, and of course.. Watchers. It is what it is, it's a low budget monster movie with rampant over acting, and a creature that is almost never shown. Personally I see that as a smart decision on the part of the film makers, if you're not one hundred percent confident in your effects department.. then hide their creation and only show it in quick cuts. I think it works well, the monster didn't even look that bad- and trust me I've seen a lot. Michael Ironside is fun as the villain, there are some decent scares, some graphic violence, and a moderate amount of suspense.

• Jul 25, 2012

Classic 80s flick......good times....

Classic 80s flick......good times....

• Apr 30, 2012

That sould be a negitvie 5 starts. For what they did to a good book the directors and producers that worked on this film should NEVER be allowed to work in the industry again!!!

• Mar 20, 2012

Garbage! Rubbish! A few cool death scenes so I give it 1 star.

Garbage! Rubbish! A few cool death scenes so I give it 1 star.