Wieners Reviews

• Nov 05, 2017

This is one of those sophomoric "it's so bad it's good...funny, not really...just stupid" movies! A notch above MST 3000 quality...definitely some chuckles to be had...

• Jan 24, 2014

This was a solid good film, & a funny watch. You can't expect a film like this to take itself too seriously. And you shouldn't either. Its just a fun, coming of age movie, with the journey, and some antics that will be loads of fun for someone just wanting to watch a silly, light hearted movie. I don't recommend it the kids though, there is a reason it is rated R.

• May 28, 2013

alot funnier than i was expecting, i found myself laughing constantly

alot funnier than i was expecting, i found myself laughing constantly

• Feb 05, 2013

Never in my life have I sat through a movie so thoroughly unamused. Not once did I even get close to cracking a smile. This movie isn't even worth the time it would take to steal it.

• Apr 19, 2012

Maybe the worst movie I've ever seen. Fran Kranz and Zachary Levi's talents are completely wasted.

• Feb 23, 2012

Once I accepted this flick for the inane comedy it was, I found myself mildly charmed by it. Of course the jokes aren't funny and some sequences are just gross. But for some reason this hot dog centric/buddy comedy/road movie remains slightly watchable.

• Jan 13, 2012

When i first looked at this film. I thought it would be lame. But i was wrong. I laughed alot. I thought it was a good comedy.

• Jan 09, 2012

not one part was funny

not one part was funny

• Jul 06, 2011

I liked this movie. It was really funny when I first watched it. But its still good. At first you'd think it'd be a lot like good burger, but it really wasn't. its worth watching.

• May 28, 2011