Wild Target Reviews

• Jun 17, 2020

Nighty and Blunt play of each other so well I had an absolute blast.

Nighty and Blunt play of each other so well I had an absolute blast.

• Mar 08, 2020

Between 2.5 and 3 stars. It tries to be fun, but has lots of holes by which water is entering...

• Jan 04, 2020

In contrast to the script, Rupert Grint, Emily Blunt and Bill Nighy convince.

In contrast to the script, Rupert Grint, Emily Blunt and Bill Nighy convince.

• Nov 19, 2019

Had some funny moments but needed a better story.

Had some funny moments but needed a better story.

• Apr 27, 2019

I like British humor and enjoyed this one, and if your a fan this will not disappoint , as usual best watched with subtitles , Bill Nighy' s stiff character seems to fit this role of a hitman constrasting the naive, cute and sexy Emily Blunt, may be the best chemistry that makes this movie work. As for Ruper Grint is hard to see him in a new film after watching him in the Harry Potter films. I give it a C.

• Apr 10, 2019

• Apr 06, 2019

• Mar 31, 2019

Just proves you can't trust reviews or listen to what others say, wish hadn't bothered listening to other people's opinions sooner. comedy's a strange thing like the old Marmite saying you'll love it or hate it, it's the same with comedian's for example you only need watch Stewart Lee or Brian Limond some people find them hilarious others don't get the comedy at all, I find them both very funny love Limmy Show and really enjoyed this film, true I didn't find it hilarious but chuckled often and had a smile on my face throughout most of the film thanks to great profomances from the cast, wish I'd watched it sooner.

• Jan 19, 2019

WILD TARGET (2010) is a lot of fun, especially on a rainy or sick day at home. Talented cast delivers some unexpected fun that's not meant to be taken too seriously. Simply enjoy the light-hearted ride with a bowl of popcorn or a hot cocoa...or just from under the overs. It beats any cheesy LifeTime flick. :)

• Nov 28, 2018

Honestly, it was quite refreshing to see Bill Nighy in comedic roles... to me he will always be Victor from Underworld. With that being said, I found I quite liked him as an assassin who... simply wanted more than "the job" or to protect "his reputation"... at least to me... plus Emily Blunt is simply breathtaking so I quite enjoyed her character as well.