The Wild Thornberrys Movie Reviews

• Jan 31, 2019

It is a great film. It was really nice that Nickelodean gave an origin story to Eliza Thornberry. It was a great origin story. Why the 50% audience score? The RT audience is so stupid and have terrible taste in film, I hate them. Rating: 8/10

• Aug 10, 2018

OMG! This is a masterpiece and the most precious jewel of the Nickelodeon animation films, as anyone who is or not a fan of this fantastic 20 minute TV series better known as the Thornberrys, will undoubtedly enjoy the film, above this movie for the creative script and the good story, because to be the cinematographic adaptation of a series, it is quite good, honestly it is difficult for a series to have a movie that results, and The Wild Thornberrys Movie achieved it. This is Nickelodeon's best film work in my humble opinion. it is worth seeing this film because it has so many human values, jokes, action and adventure that it is impossible to see the negative side of this beautiful film.

• Jun 08, 2018

Such a outstanding silly movie!! I would always watch the TV series and it is as good as the movie. You should show your kids this movie! Now I do have a favorite part in the movie; when Darwin is in a Horse barn. While in a stall with a Horse he says, “Eliza don’t leave me in this place I will never last the night!” Darwin was freaking out. He says to the horse“no offense, Thunder is it? how horsy!” Thunder said to Eliza “trot along lassie! your friend will be fine with me.” Eliza says thanks Thunder. So Eliza left and Darwin talked to Thunder “I could use a hot bath and a good meal.” Thunder said “you’re in luck! they’ll be bringing the Hay any minute!” Darwin said “I’m to eat Hay!! Thunder says “Aye, and Sweet crunchy Oats time to time too!!” Darwin was sarcastic and said “oh that changes everything.” Thunder “gigantic Big Fart!” Darwin sarcastic and said “I’m beginning to see why they call you Thunder.” He squired some perfume and then changes subject and says “Oh never mind. where’s the bathroom?” Thunder said “youre Standing on it!” Darwin began sinking into the poop and began yelling. So that was my favorite part of the movie. Along with that I have another favorite part when Eliza picks up Darwin she says Darwin wake up he was a little delirious then he said Oh Eliza i’ve tried to keep up with the days but they’ve lead to months. Liza then says “Dar, it’s only been 4 hours”So see how good a movie it is for all ages.

• Mar 27, 2018

I’d say this movie is about wildlife

I’d say this movie is about wildlife

• Jan 25, 2018

I do like the wild Thornberry‘s it’s funny and kids will enjoy it

I do like the wild Thornberry‘s it’s funny and kids will enjoy it

• Sep 13, 2017

Awesome movie it was all ways fun to watch the show and now they made a movie!! I know that I liked Debbie she was so sarcastic and funny so she played a good role in this movie, it's pretty cool how Eliza can talk to animals! I recommend it

• Mar 28, 2017

This had really bring back some great childhood memories of the early 2000s and Nickelodeon. If you are reading this: I advice that you go back to your childhood memories and tell and share the stories to your kids and grandkids. I started to notice some negative changes going on to the next generation.

• Feb 19, 2017

For a kids movie, the charters and story made it highly entertaining. Along side with gorgeous foreground and background animation.

• Jun 21, 2016

The Wild Thornberrys Movie is an excellent movie. Nickelodeon has brought us another great movie. Overall, the movies plot is fantastic and it is a great family movie. I would very much suggest this movie.

• Mar 15, 2016