William & Kate Reviews

• Oct 26, 2018

Good movie and well acted.

Good movie and well acted.

• Super Reviewer
    Oct 04, 2018

Cute. I learned some things I didn’t know.

Cute. I learned some things I didn’t know.

• Nov 27, 2015

Lifetime takes a real story and adds a dramatic flare with an okay cast. This is a fine watch for the stalker types that obsess over the royal family.

• Jul 03, 2015

Well if I wasn't obsessed with the Royal Family already.

Well if I wasn't obsessed with the Royal Family already.

• Aug 06, 2013

So cheesy, which is why I love it LOL

So cheesy, which is why I love it LOL

• Mar 27, 2013

05.11 This was way better then I expected for a hastily put together, made-for-t.v movie. Although it could just be that because I was still so wrapped up in the magic of the royal wedding I didn't really care and just wanted a bit more. This movie deals almost exclusively with William and Kate's relationship and his time at St Andrews college. I don't know how much of it story is true? However we do get a feel for his loneliness, the microscope he lives under, the ever present paparazzi and how his future is mapped out for him. The only other royal represented in the movie is Prince Charles however I really enjoyed seeing Kate's Commoner family. Ultimately this is a love story and the perfect bit of cheese to watch before or after the royal wedding. The actor who played William (Nico Evers-Swindell) was very good.

• Apr 29, 2012

Unbelievably dreadful, whoever wrote this has certainly never been to the UK and most likely never actually spoken to Brit! probably the worst movie of all time, and possibly worth watching just to make everything else you will ever watch better by comparison!

• Apr 19, 2012

I thought the film gave the general true story leading up to the wedding. Camilla Luddington looks so much like Kate Middleton. I just hope she's not typecast for future roles. I know it got criticism for not discussing the details, but it WAS a Lifetime movie lol.

• Feb 10, 2012

This Lifetime movie was cute. Of course, the filmmakers filled in the unknown facts with what they believe happened between the couple as they dated. And there was a lot of unknown facts. Other than that, it has a charming appeal to it. The actors, Camilla Luddington and Nico Evers-Swindell, both did a fine job at portraying the royal couple. I felt that Ben Cross came across more as a joke than a serious Prince Charles. If you enjoy the royal family, I would still catch this movie. www.what-to-watch.com

• Oct 02, 2011

It's a straight to bargain basement DVD romance. Not good. Really not good. But not as bad as it's been made out to be. The largest impression this film left me with was that scene in Austin Powers where he's driving through the countryside and says "You know what's remarkable? Is how much England looks in no way like Southern California."